Chapter 24

IMPORTANT MESSAGE PLEASE READ: 

Short but shocking. :D Tell me what you think. Oh and I'm really wanting a trailer for this book. If you want to make me one you can and post the facebook link to my profile and I can pick the best one. The others I can put on my chapters. :D

 *********************************

“Ok ummm…” Douglas said staring at the ceiling in thought. “I got nothing.” I inwardly rolled my eyes; Douglas wasn’t the least bit creative in any way. “You have any ideas?”

‘Do I have any ideas?’ I repeated in my head. I had a lot of ideas but none of them were good so I shook my head.

“Alright I gotta go, it’s late.” He said looking at his watch. “But if you want we can head to a craft store after school for some inspiration.” I struggled to focus on what he was saying and not his gorgeous face long enough to nod. I mentally scolded myself, I was acting like a hormone driven teenager in one of those sappy movies! All because of one almost kiss.

“Ok, cool. So I’ll see you later?” I nodded again and he smiled before disappearing out of the doorway. I shut the door and slid down the wall, replaying the incident in my head while softly touching my lips. Then after a minute I groaned loudly, the situation was worse than I thought. 

Getting to my feet I decided to do the next thing the girl in the movie would do; tell her bff and ask for advice. Cliché, I know but what else could I do?

I tiptoed down the stairs until I was right outside the living room and took a deep breath. Peeking around the corner I spotted Becca on the couch watching something with the guys. I made hand signals hoping she would see but sadly I couldn’t seem to catch her eye. Finally I cleared my throat and just about everyone looked up at my making my face flush red. I felt like they knew what had been going on even though I knew they didn’t. Trying to hide my blush I marched into the room, grabbed Rebecca’s wrist and dragged her out of the room.

“Relax!” She laughed breathlessly once we made it to the safety of my room.