Chapter 16

Hey!!! This chappie is super good! You guys will love it and as an added bonus its in Becca's pov! 25 votes to upload again

************************************************

Rebecca’s POV

I couldn’t believe it! My mind was officially blown! Her saying two words today, Nole planning on asking me to be his girlfriend, her having a sister and that sister being a twin was too much for my poor heart to handle in one day.

I looked over to ask Vic where her sister was now but her expression stopped me. Her eyes were closed and her face was contorted in pain like she was thinking back to something terrible. She suddenly snapped out of it and her eyes opened revealing a few tears sparkling in her beautiful eyes. I knew then that no matter how much I wanted to, I couldn’t ask about her sister. For some reason it pained her to think about it. Maybe they had been split up between families, or she was in the hospital, or even worse she was dead.

I gulped and forced a small smile so she wouldn’t think I pitied her. “She’s beautiful.”

She cracked a smile and laughed before looking down and nodding her head in agreement.

“I’m tired. Want to find a picture tomorrow?” I asked and she sighed with relief and nodded.

I put the laptop back on her desk while she took her book back to the closet. We wordlessly brushed our teeth and she helped me unroll my sleeping bag before turning out the light.

“Night.” I whispered and she smiled sleepily at me before rolling over so her back was to me. I did the same and pretty soon we were both asleep.

________________________________________________ 

“What?” I asked groggily looking around at the dark room. After a moment I recognized it as Victoria’s room. I didn’t know what had woken me up though until I heard a whimper.