Chapter 15

Wow I can't believe my book has made it to chappie 15 already! Wow all of you guys are so awesome for sticking by my side and continueing to read to ramblings of a 14 year old. :) And I'm so proud of ya'll! I asked for 12 and got nearly twice the amount I asked for! Eyeball cookies for everyone!!!!! So.... 25 votes to upload?

 ************************************

“Hee hoo hee hoo!!!” Rebecca breathed loudly like she was in labor. I just sat there watching her, not sure what to do. “I thought that letter he gave me in class was a joke.” She admitted finally. “He never tells me he likes me or asks me out or anything. We just talk sometimes and maybe flirt a little.” I bobbed my head along with what she was saying.

“I’m sorry.” She gasped with her eyes wide. “I’m talking about Nole when you’re bummed about Erik.” I shook my head but she didn’t seem convinced.

“You have a FaceBook?” I shook my head. Why would I need one when I didn’t have any friends? “You should get one and then put your relationship status on Complicated!” She seemed really excited about that and I didn’t know why.

“Let’s do it right now!” She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the steps, and back into my room.

“Ooh what a cute little laptop!” I raised an eyebrow as she picked up my plain black laptop.

“What’s your pass?” Becca inquired looking up at me. I plopped down on the bed beside her and spun it to face me.

“V’s Password?”  She said aloud after I finished typing it in. I flushed pink and nodded.

“Creative.” She said sarcastically. “Do you have an email address?”

I nodded and wrote in my notebook, ‘V’s_email@yahoo.com’