All Good Things Must Come To An End

Alicia

Jacob and I were sitting in his car in the school parking lot having a conversation about our newly founded feelings for each other.

"So what are we gonna do about Scott?" Jacob asked.

"I dont know". I answered biting my nails. "I really feel awful about what I'm doing to him, sneaking around the the one person he hates in the entire world".

"Hey". Jacob said clashing his eyebrows together.

"Well its true. What you did to him in freshman year really made him hate the shit outta you".

"Cmon babe, we were just messing around with the kid. Its not my fault that he cant take a joke".

I folded my arms shooting daggers at Jacob with my eyes giving him the look reminding him that Scott is still my bestfriend.

He raised him hands in defence. "Im sorry babe, I didn't mean it".

I unfolded my arms seeing his glaring hazel eyes staring deep in to mines, I just couldn't stay mad at him.

"Okay. I forgive you". I smiled.

I layed my head in his chest with my feet rested on the windshield of the car. I thought of Scott thinking about how he would react if he found out about me and Jacob seeing each other behind his back. I thought of different scenario's of how he would take the news but each one was equally horrible.

"I think we should tell Scott". I sat up looking a Jacob observing his reaction.

"I mean, if you want to". He shrugged.

"So your okay with it?"

He cocked his eyebrow looking at the car ceiling. "Yea. I mean he's your best friend and I think he deserves to know how you feel about me. I don't want to be a secret".

"But what if he doesn't take it well? He'll hate me".

"Maybe he will but you don't want to live your life in a lie, and plus the kid is madly in love with you I think he deserves a bit of honesty from you".

I acknowledged that Jacob was being completely honest and thoughtful about Scott's feelings, I never thought that the infamous Jacob would be so great at giving people advice.

"You give good advice, you know that?"

"Yeah, I've heard. So when you gonna tell him?"

"Uh, that's the part I don't know".

"How about you invite him to go to the beach, I show up and we tell him together?"

"That's brilliant!" I shouted grabbing him into a hug. "But what if-"

"Stop with the 'What If's' and give the kid a chance".

I bit my lip feeling a bit turned on by how intelligent how was acting. I tend to get turned on by that, which i don't even understand why.

"Ooh. Jacob I didn't know you was so smart". I said trailing my index finger down his chest.

"I guess you learned something new about me-". "Your turned on aren't you?"

I lightly nodded staring seductively into his eyes. "You know what I noticed?"

"No. What?"

"That we haven't hooked up yet? Why is that?" I asked biting my lips.

I eased up a bit from my seat pulling down the zipper of my hoodie exposing my breast. I could see in Jacob's eyes that he wanted me as much as I wanted him, pure and utter lust filled his eyes. "I don't thin-"