Molested

I mean no disrespect to any one in this story. Jacob Latimore is one of my favorite artists so any contents that are included in this story that may offend the #JacobJewel I mean no disrespect! Thanks for your understanding.

---------------------------------------------

This a Fan-Fiction about a 16 year old boy by the name of Jacob Johnson. He is portrayed as nice, kind , funny and athletic by some people who don't know him so well. Behind all that charm Jacob Johnson is just a broken boy who has given up all hope to carry on his life.

People who seem to be happy and joyous are the main ones who has the most secrets. Even though he is popular at school and is loved by everyone, but at his mansion house that he calls home things are very different.

Spoiler Alert!

Jacob Jonson's parents died when he was just 12 years old, he was at his cousins house when he got the news that his parents got in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. Like any other child Jacob was devastated his two parents died with no warning, he didn't even get to say goodbye.

-------------

Sorry for the Spoiler Alert, I had to ensure that you guys know what I have in store for you.

Thanks for you guys who read. Please, comment, rate and whatever you feel necessary to do.

~Shay

#JacobJewel

#TeamMindless!

😊✌