Kiss or Dare...

Alicia

She brushed my hair putting on her finishing touches on it, I prayed for her to hurry up and finish so I can see how my hair and makeup turned out.

"Okay, I'm done". Veronica said.

Veronica is Scott's twenty two year old sister who does hair and makeup, she has her own salon where she has her celebrity clients come in. She is pretty known in the business, she has worked with Patty Libelle, Vivica Fox, Lil Mama and Jennifer Hudson.

She got me up out the chair with her hands covered over my eyes, she stopped moving and asked if I was ready. She removed her hand from my eyes and I was staring at a curly haired girl with ombré hair with a head jewelry. Her makeup was fantastic! I didn't know much about make up but I can tell you that she looked gorgeous, the dress she was wearing was black with see through at both sides. I couldn't believe that that girl was me.

"Is that really me?" I asked surprised.

Veronica smiled at me and nodded her head. "You like?"

"I love. You gave me a full make over. Thank you". I said hugging her.

I kinda felt bad that I wasn't paying her in anyway knowing that she did all this work with nothing as an reward. "Anything you want me to do for you, just ask".

"I do have one thing". She said in a devious voice.

I stepped downstairs as soon as Scott was calling for me to come down, I was a bit nervous at how Scott would react.

"Oh. My. God". I heard Scott say.

I spun around as soon as I got to the end of the stairs walking closer to Scott, his eyes were opened wide as if he was frozen with fear.

"Scott!" I snapped my finger in his face bringing him back to earth.

"You look beautiful".

"Alright, you two get going". Veronica said walking us out the door. "Have fun".

Scott closed the door as soon as I got in running to the drivers side, he started up the car pulling out the driveway. Scott's outfit was pretty fly it was kind if like similar to how I was dressed, black T-shirt with red words written "Just Do It", purple grape Jordan's similar to the color of my heels and to too it off he wore a purple and black SnapBack.

(AN: The character Scott in the story has the appearance of Jake .T. Austin and Veronica has the appearance of Kylie Jenner)

Jacob

Chrestano seemed to be having a great time at the party mainly because all his friends were there, ex- girlfriends and a few hired strippers. I sat with the circle of people who was passing around a small plate of pot, everyone was getting high judging how red there eyes were, but me...I couldn't tell.

"She looks gorgeous". A girl said.

"Who is that?"

I saw everyone looking in the same direction at this curly haired girl with ombré hair wearing this sexy dress that hugged her body. She kind of looked like Alicia. I took a closer look and noticed that my prediction was true, she was walking aside that kid, I think his name was Sam or Justin.

The plate of pot reached my hand and I wasted no time taking my portion in, it was like sugar something that satisfies you.

"Hey, pass it".

I handed it on to the person next to me wiping my nose of the access powder. "Hey".

I turned to the familiar voice and saw that it was Alicia.