Chapter Five

I heard voices around me.

"Is she okay?" I heard Sawyer yell.

"Sawyer! Shut the hell up!" Shane yelled.

"Guys! Shh!" Joey shushed them. I heard police sirens outside.

"Joey? Shane? Sawyer?" asked. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I opened my eyes and saw Joey was hugging me. He looked at me and kissed me.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. I nodded. "Where's Kaeliegh?" I asked.

"She's getting arrested! She almost killed you!" Shane and Sawyer shared the sentence. I got up and coughed. I walked out the door and saw Kaeliegh. She was crying. She saw me and looked at me with an apologetic look. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Please, don't arrest her! I'm not gonna press charges!" The officer looked at me with complete shock.

"Ma'am, you are aware that she almost killed you?" I nodded. The officer sighed and unlocked her cuffs. She sobbed and hugged me.

"I am so sorry, Hannah!" She kept repeating it.

"I thought I killed you!" She wailed. 

I took her inside. Shane, Sawyer, and Joey jumped up. I held my hand up to let them know it's okay. They settled down.

"Joey, please..." Kaeliegh sobbed. I held her and walked her up to my room.

"Hannah, how could you do this to me?" she asked. I sighed.

"I don't know. I knew it was wrong, I kept telling him no, but..." I trailed off.

After a few hours of crying, Shane took Kaeliegh home. Sawyer and Joey were still here. Joey walked to me and took my hand. I hugged him. He did the same.

"I didn't know she would do that, Hannah..." I shook my head.

"Me either..." I sniffled. He looked at me and kissed me gently on my lips. I kissed him back. I opened my eyes and saw Sawyer looked hurt. Why? I have no idea. I kept kissing Joey.

"Well, I'm gonna go. You two be careful." Sawyer said. Joey pulled away and nodded.

"Have a good night, Sawyer." I waved. He waved slightly and got his coat, then left. I turned towards Joey and kissed him again. He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him down to me and he lifted me up by my legs. I wrapped them around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and gently kissed my bruised neck. It hurt a bit, but it felt good. He took me to the bedroom and we made love.

I woke up to a naked Joey Graceffa next to me. I smiled at his sleeping face. It was so gorgeous. His eyes slowly opened. He looked down at me ans smiled.

"Morning." he said sleepily. His morning breath was putrid. He leaned in to kiss me, so I put my finger on his lips.

"Not until we brush our teeth." I smile. He laughs and gets up. I follow him to the bathroom where we brush our teeth together.

"Hey, how about we go on a actual date?" Joey asked. My eyes widened in suprise, then I smiled.

"Absolutely! When?" I asked. He suddenly looked up and took my hand and dragged me to the door.

"Now!" he shouted.

"Joey!" I squealed. He ran us to his car and told me to get in. I got in and buckled my seat belt. He drove us to a nearby beach. We got out and Joey told me to start walking and he'll meet me in a minute. I followed his orders like a good soldier and walked until the waves were to my ankles. Joey covered my eyes with his hands and whispered in my ear.

"Follow me." I shivered and nodded. He led me to somewhere and moved his hands to reveal a cute little picnic.

"Joey!" I squealed and turned around and hugged him. He lifted me up and kissed me.

"Come on, let's eat."

We sat there on the blanket Joey took and counted the stars. I was cuddled into his arms and he was offering me a chocolate covered strawberry. I know, so cliche, I might puke. But to be honest, it's lovely being here in the arms of someone you love, just counting the stars... Joey smiled and leaned down to my lips. His lips, ever so gently, were touching mine. He deepend the kiss and layed on top of me, his legs wrapping into mine. He bit my bottom lip and sucked on it. Oh God, I loved it when he did that! I pulled him into my lips deeper and touched his sweet spot. I felt him shiver over me. I smiled into the kiss, but didn't break away. I wouldn't dream of it.

This went on for hours, it seemed. Finally, unfortunately, we broke apart. He looked down at me, his swollen lips curling into a smile. I smiled back at him and pulled him in for one more kiss.

"Come on, let's go home..." he said. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me up. He carried me to the car bridal style. He put me in the passanger seat. I sat up and put my seat belt on. He got in on the other side and the car roared to life. I put my hand on the armrest. A few seconds later, I felt his hand take mine. I looked at our hands, then to him. He was looking at me hopeful. I just smiled...