Chapter Six

I woke up next to Joey to my phone buzzing. I looked and saw Kaeliegh was calling. I got up and answered in a whisper.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hannah, it's me. Do you want to hang out?" she asked.

"Yeah totally. Hold on." I said and got my clothes. I went into the bathrrom and told Kaeliegh I'll se her later.

I put on my clothes and wrote a note to Joey that read, "Going out, be back later babe! <3"

I drove to Kaeliegh's house and saw another car. I wondered who's car it was. I went up to the door and knocked.

"Hold on!" I heard Kaeliegh shout. She opened the door and smiled.

"Hey, I'm sick." she said. I looked at her suspiciously.

"Really?" She sighed.

"Fine. Sawyer wanted to hang out, but he was too nervous to ask you because of Joey..." my eyes widened. I walked in and, sure enough, Sawyer was on the couch. He popped up and waved a bit. He didn't have his shirt on, you know why? Kaeliegh had it on. I look at Kaeliegh and then Sawyer.

"So you have sex with me then run off to fuck my best friend?!" I shout. I storm out to my car.

"Hannah!" I hear Sawyer call out. I run to my car, but he catches me. He grabs my hand. I turn and yank it away from him.

"Why do you even care?" he yells. I look down. Why DO I care? I mean, I'm with Joey. I shook my head.

"I don't! I don't." I say and smile.

"Hey, how about we just forget about this and go out to eat or something?" I say. Sawyer's confused and hurt face softened.

"Okay. I'll go get dressed."

Sawyer and I went to a little coffee place and talked for, what seemed like, forever. I decided to ask him about his girlfriend.

"So, what happened with Blair?" he looked down.

"We, uh, broke up." I felt bad for asking when I saw his face. I held his hand.

"It'll be okay soon, Sawyer..." He looked up into my eyes and slightly smiled. I slightly smiled back. Suddenly, I felt my butt vibrate. I let go of Sawyer's hand to get my phone. I saw I had a call from Joey.

"Hold on Sawyer." I said and walked off.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hannah! Where are you?" Joey asked shocked.

"I'm at breakfast. I left you a not, babe." I said.

"Oh...I  see it. Who are you having breakfast with?" he asked.

"Sawyer." I said calmly.

"Okay, be home soon, honey." Joey said and hung up. I walked back and said,

"Hey, I have to go. Here's my number," I said, writing it on his hand.

"Call or text me later." I said and walked out.

I drove back to Joey's house and knocked. A few seconds later, Joey opened the door and smiled.

"Hey!" He shouted happily. I smiled and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you!" he said and kissed me again.

"What's up?" I asked and smiled.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to a movie or something...?" he asked. I nodded.

"Sure, what movie?" He shrugged. I laughed and said,

"Hold on, let me touch up my makeup." I walked in the door, but was pulled back. Joey pulled me into his arms and leaned in.

"You're beautiful right now, don't change.." I smiled and kissed him.

Joey and I went to the movie theater and decided on watching Star Trek: Into Darkness. He knew I wanted to see it. We got out popcorn and cuddled through the movie. I barely saw any of it, all we were doing was making out in the back. When the movie was over, I pulled away and looked around.

"We made out throughout the whole movie!" I whisper shouted. Joey looked around and smiled. We both started laughing out of nowhere.

"Oh my gosh, I love you." Joey said. I looked at him surprised.

"R...really?" I asked. His face got serious as he nodded. I smiled and said the words I thought I'd never say, especially to Joey Graceffa.

"I love you too..." He smiled and kissed me.