Chapter Three

Joey and I headed to his car. I awkwardly climbed in and buckled my seat belt as Joey closed the door. He got in on the driver's side and put the keys in.

"Joey, can we talk about what just happened please?" I asked. He looked over at me and sighed.

"What about it?" I felt enraged.

"What about it?! You just cheated on your girlfriend with her BEST FRIEND!" I yelled. Joey looked down.

"Hannah, I know. I feel bad, but...I needed to know..." he said and trailed off.

"Know what?" I asked.

"How you kissed..." he said and turned red. Well that's a shit answer. I decided to leave it at that. He did the same. He drove to Shane's house, I recognized it from his vlogs and videos.

I got out of the car as soon as I could. I waited for Joey to get Shane. He came out and hugged Joey. I felt my inner fangirl starting to come out. They walked over to me.

"Who is this?" Shane asked.

"Hi, I'm Hannah!" I smiled big.

"Fan?" I nodded.

"Absolutely. I've watched you since 2008." I said. He looked impressed. Then, I did what I've always wanted to. I threw my arms around him. He hesitated, but he hugged me back. I will die a happy woman.

"So are you ready to go?" Joey asked, breaking our hug. We both nodded.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"A restaurant."

Joey and I were making awkward eye contact as Shane and I talked. We finally made it to the restaurant. We all got out and walked up to the girl in the front.

"Hi, we have another coming." Joey said. My eyes widened.

"Joey! Who else is coming?" I asked.

"Sawyer." He smiled. My heart stopped for a moment. The one night stand that won't get out of my mind is coming to meet us, and he has no idea I'm here. I sat down and looked at the menu. For my drink I decided to have a water. A few minutes later, I see someone walking towards us. I try to go to the bathroom, but I don't have time. If I went now, he would definitely see me. I looked down at the menu as Sawyer closed in at us.

"Hey guys!" I heard him exclaim. I looked at him, my head still down. He met my gaze. His face went into a shock. He hid it quickly so they wouldn't catch on. He sat down across from me.

"So, who's this?" Sawyer asked. Joey smiled and held out his arm to show me off.

"Sawyer, this is Hannah. Hannah, you probably already know him." I laughed and nodded. I held out my hand to him. He took it and shook it a bit.

"Nice to finally meet you, Sawyer..." I say. The waiter comes with my water.

"Finally." I exclaim and take a big drink. My throat was freezing as it trailed down to my stomach.

"Hannah, can I talk to you?" Shane asks. I nod and we both get out of the booth. Shane takes me to where the bathrooms are.

"What's up with you and Sawyer?" he asks. I sigh and look down.

"Well, I've already met Sawyer..." I say.

"How?" he says and moves my face to meet his.

"I was a one night stand..."

I was ashamed to look at Shane. I did anyway. His eyes were open wide and his jaw had dropped.

"Are you serious? When?" I feel tears come to my eyes.

"A week or two ago. We were drunk and he..." I trailed off. I didn't want to tell him that Sawyer took my virginity.

"He what?" I felt the tear sneak away form my eyes.

"He took my virginity, Shane." He wrapped his arms around me. I didn't want to go back with red eyes, so I didn't cry. We walked back to the table and sat down. Joey gave Shane a look. I looked at Sawyer. He was just as awkward about it as I was.

After the restaurant, we all went back to Shane's houe. Shane rode with Sawyer, leaving me and Joey alone. I felt Joey's hand take mine as I rested it against the arm rest. I moved my hand. I can't do this to Kaeliegh. He sighed and took it away. I looked over at him. He looked hurt.

"Joey, come on! I'm your girlfriend's BEST FRIEND! We've been over this already..." I said.

"I know, but...you make me feel different. Better than she does..." he says. My heart dropped. Oh, my God....

"Stop the car, please." I said. He halted almost immediately. I opened the door and walked out. I heard Joey open his door. I walked in a random direction. I felt Joey grab my arm. I turned towards him and pulled away.

"Hannah! Please...Don't run away." I pulled out of his grip.

"Joey, I can't betray my best friend, and you can't do this to your girlfriend!" I said.

"Hannah, you make me feel a way I haven't ever felt before..." I sighed.

"Joey, I mean, I really like you, but-" I felt Joey's lips crash against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to my hieght. He bit my bottom lip gently which made me moan his name, then he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I let his tongue explore my mouth.

"Hannah..." he moaned.

Oh God, I'm in trouble, huh?