Chapter Eight

It's been two weeks filled with awkwardness, sadness, and ignoring. Joey told me I needed not talk to Sawyer anymore. I was losing my mind. This is crazy. Joey and I have been going on dates almost everyday. It's great, but my mind keeps going to Sawyer. Maybe he was right when we were at Six Flags...No, no. I can't think like that. My foot was tapping, Joey was with Shane making a video...I decided to lay on the bed. I closed my eyes, hoping to get away from all of this drama.

A few minutes later, I was frightened by a tap at the window. I jumped up and looked outside. Sawyer was outside. A huge smile spread across my face. He waved. I ran outside and slammed into him.

"Sawyer!" I shrieked. He wrapped him arms around my waist. I saw his eye was a little swollen. I touched next to it. He winced a little.

"Oh Sawyer, I'm so sorry..." I said. He shrugged.

"As long as I get to see you..." I smiled and took his hand.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked. He nodded. 

We went inside and Sawyer went straight to the T.V. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I got a few snacks and sat down next to him.

"So, where have you been?" he asked.

"Joey doesn't want me to hang out with you anymore." I said sadly.

"Why?" he said.

"The kiss..." I looked up at him, his lips were in a straight line. He looked to the right, then to the left.

"Well, I don't see him here now." He lifted my chin and leaned into my lips. I let him, I wanted so bad for him to kiss me. Joey doesn't kiss me the way he does. 

I pulled away and scooted away. Sawyer sighed.

"Hannah, come on! He's not here..." he said and scooted closer and kissed my neck. My eyes closed and I sighed. I looked at him and kissed his neck. I found his sweet spot and bit it a bit. He moaned. No! I jumped up and shuffled into the kitchen. He followed me and pushed my against the wall and pinned my hands above my head. Images of Joey doing this to me flashed through my mind, then I remembered what I was thinking of when Joey did this to me...Sawyer.

I kissed him and bit his bottom lip. He moaned and pushed me against the wall harder. I slid out of his grip. I love you Joey's voice said in my head.

"Sawyer, I think you need to leave." I said holding my stomach. I look at him, tears starting to come into my eyes. He got a sadness in his face.

"Alright...when can I see you again?" I shook my head.

"I don't know. I'll call you okay?" He nodded and left. When he closed the door, the image of him leaving the first time came into my mind. I held back the tears, but it was becoming too much. My lip started quivering, my throat started burning. I just let it go, turning into a sobbing mess.