Is she ok?

¥Sean's pov¥
No. Not her. Not now. Not before me...
I had to carry her to the car, her limp, unconscious body, to her car.
She can't be dead. Never. She can't be... All to save Mark. I love them both, but y Y/N? Did you not know there was glass there? God, that must've hurt.

About an hour later

It burned as it slid down my throat, the taste of hoe cocoa was the best. I couldn't drink coffee, I was to energized as it is.
"Sean, can I talk to you for a minuet?" The nurse asked, a concerned look on her face.
I stood up and walked to where she was standing.
"It's about Mark, he is okay, he just won't stop crying. All he is saying is it's all my fault, I just don't know what's wrong an he won't eat."
"I think I do." I walked to marks too and his eyes were red and puffy.
"It's all my fucking fault.... It's all my fault." He whimpered quietly.
"Mark?" I whispered trying to hold back the waterfall that wanted to escape my eyes.
He turned to me, his eyes were extremely blood shot. "It's all my fault, Sean. It's all my fault."
"No Mark. It's not. She loves you and needs you as much as I need her. You need rest, and when you wake up, I'm coming down here and making sure you get food."
"Sean, I'm not eating or sleeping until she is ok."
"She's going to be fine Mark, they just needed to take out the glass and do some stitches."
"Is she awake?"
"No she had to have Anastasia so they were sure she would be sleeping when they did it. "
"Once she wakes up."
A nurse ran to me and whispered something to me.
"Why did you whisper?"
"I don't want to scare Mark." She whispered,
As I ran to her room I saw many nurses trying to hold her down. She was screaming," THEY TOOK HIM!! GIVE HIM BACK! SEAN!!!!!"
I immediately ran in there and she looked at me.
The nurses backed up and looked at me.
I ran to her bed and held her hand. She wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Don't you ever do that to me!!! Never." She cried and I held her closer. 
"Alert Mark." I told the nurse. She nodded and ran down stairs.

                •Marks pov•
It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.its al my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.
A nurse ran down stairs and told me about Y/N. I got up and went up stairs.

~Y/N's pov~

I was sitting there, screaming. I couldn't do anything but scream. He wasn't there. He was gone. They took him.
Then
He was there. The nurses moved, I stopped screaming, & he cried.
He ran here and grabbed my hand.
"Don't you ever do that to me!!! Never." I said crying harder now. I hugged him close for a long time before Mark busted through the doors.
"Mark?" Sean asked, sounding confused.
"It's fine, he is ready to go whenever." A nurse said smiling.
"What about Y/N?"
"She is fine. Make sure both of them eat when you get home though."
We left the minuet we heard that, after doing paper work.
I bought a pizza and some ice cream as well as other treats.
After they ate.

We were watching tv and I felt something uncomfortable.
"Sean?" I say looking at him
Both there eyes darted at me as he said ," what?"
"I think my water just broke."