a good day

Jacks pov

2 weeks after the texts wit mark

"so how are we gonna do this?" mark asks

"Ummmmmmm," I said itching my neck,"i have a pic of something."

shows the pic above

"Ok" 

as we were talking y/n walks in.

"Oh hi y/n." i said

y/n's pov

I immediately knew Sean was planning something. He seemed  more... jumpy around me. I will figure this out.

"hey y/n can you go to the store plz i have to edit a video for YouTube." Sean said.

"sure. i will do f/m for dinner."

(f/m is fave meal. plus i forgot to say he still dose youtube ;) )

"OK!"

I left for the store.

Sean's pov 

while mark helped me set up i made sure every thing was perfect. i had my phone ready to play perfect two when the door opens (idk how tho) and I had a camera ready to record the whole thing.

(they had her ring size and stuff so ya they even made f/m)

start of the video

wapish! top of the morning to ya ladies my name is jacksepticeye and today i am going to propose to y/n! she should be home soon so i am going to set the camera up here.

y/ns pov.

as i walked in the house i dropped the bags. good thing there was nothing glass in there. i covered my mouth with my hands. sitting on the floor was a little box with a ring in it. Sean walked up to me and asked, " y/n ym/n yl/n will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

(ym/n your middle name yl/n your last name)

duhn duhn duhhhhhh