The mistake

You were walking towards an ally with your bffs f1/n and f2/n.
You walk in to a building hitting your cap on the wall making you fall on your butt.
" Y/n? Are you ok?" F1/n asked
"I'm fine"
You were wearing your jacksepticeye t shirt and revealing fresh scars on her wrists.
"Keep going i will meet you at the apartment."
F2/n just flipped you off telling you she heard you.
You go through the ally for the shortcut to the nearest Starbucks as a few men stop you
"Where are you going baby?" One asked putting his hand on your thigh
"Hmmmmm small chest." another says starring at your chest.
"Nice butt." the biggest one said touching your ass
"Get off of me you perverts! " You scream
"Let go of her!" A familiar Irish accent said.
"Who are you and why do you care about anyone that looks like her? " He asked looking ay you shaking his head.
Next thing you know the man was attacking the other men as i pulled out my pocket knife.
You threw it and hit the leader in the head causing the second largest to say," let's leave them alone."
They ran as you left the ally to see the man who saved you... Jacksepticeye.
"Hey are you okay? I'm sean."
"OMG IT'S JACK FRECKEN SEPTIC EYE!!!" You accidentally scream
"Ya."
"Oh... did i say that out loud?" You ask blushing a bit.
"Ya. what were you doing in this ally?" He said guiding you out of the ally
"I was going to Starbucks, i will buy you something for saving me how about we go to a pub." you ask leavening the ally.
"Ok."

You arrived at the pub
"Hey i never caught your name?" Sean asked
"Y/n"
"That is a beautiful name just like you."
"Thx but i am not beautiful or even cute for that matter." you say setting your elbow on the table revealing scars
You quickly drop your arm hoping he didn't see them.
"You are beautiful and cute and adorable and pretty and perfect in every way possible." he says his ocean blue eyes starring at your e/c eyes.
You started crying and ran out of the pub and tried to find somewhere to hide as Sean put his hand on your shoulder.
You broke down crying as Sean cuddled you till you stopped crying.
He grabbed your wrists starring at them you looked ashamed as you looked down. Sean lifted your chin as he said,"these wont change my mind about you."
"Sean i am nothing close to pretty srry, i wish i was better for you so i am gonna go now."
"Listen you might not be beautiful to you but you are perfect to me, scars or no scars i love you."
"Ok come with me."
"Where are we going?"
"My apartment."
"Woah y/n..."
"NO NOT THAT YA STUP my bffs would love to meet you."
"Ok."
AT THE APARTMENT
"I'm home with Jacksepticeye!!!!" You shout
your bffs f1/n and f2/n rush down the stairs hugging you.
"Y/n where have you been????? And why is Jacksepticeye here????" F1/n asked
"I was going to get Starbucks and some guys well they umm molested me and Sean saved me." you say whispering starting to cry.
"Don't cry y/n" Sean said hugging you.
"HE KNOWS YOUR NAME!!!!!" F2/n said
"Ya wanna take selfies???" Sean asked
"Ya!!!"
They took selfies and Sean had ro go home
" Bye Sean!!!" All three girls yelled.
Y/n knew something was wrong. your scars the selfies. oh no.
You realized that your scars were seen in all of those photos.
And all of the sudden instagram went off
Jacksepticeye tagged you in a photo.