forgetting the most important things

As San drove up to his apartment you ask,"Can I go to my place?"

"sure. call me tomorrow.' he said driving to your place

as soon as he got there he said "see you tomorrow?" you walk away silently pretending not to hear

" y/n I know you heard me."

you run up to your apartment as you drop by the door crying.

As you hear Sean run up the stairs you run to your apartment slamming the door behind you.

"y/n!! Its me." he said gasping for breath.

you run to your bathroom grabbing the razor that sat under the sink touching it to your wrists crying.

after half an hour Sean walked in to find scars every where o your wrists and thighs saying fat ugly ect. you just sat there crying as he sat next to you. holding you till you stoped crying.
"Y/n it's okay. tell me why." Sean said cuddling you.
"I shouldn't have let you stay with me. I don't deserve you or your kindness. you should have let me die laying there. at least Jimmy was happy." you say crying into Sean's chest.
"What about me y/n I love you and if you die I would be depressed. I love you y/n."
"Or do you just feel bad for me?" You say looking up at him.
"I feel bad for you but i am not that person."
You crawl into Sean's lap and kiss him passionately.
He kissed back not realizing where This was going.
You take his shirt off as he kisses down your neck. he takes your shirt off and looks up at you. "let's take this to the bed." you say winking at him.
He picked you up as you wrap your legs around his waist. You buried your face in his chest.
He removed his trousers and yours.

After sexy time 😉

You lay on Sean's chest cuddling him.
"So bf gf?????" Sean asked
You nodded drifting off to sleep

4 weeks later

You lay awake next to Sean. he looked down at you as you run to the bathroom vomiting.
Sean rushed in behind you and rubbed up and down your back.
"I'm gonna call the doctor." sean said pulling his phone out.
"no i know what this is about. you say pulling out a pregnancy test.
Sean walks out of the room as you take the test.

You sit by the toilet waiting for the answer. a few minutes later you look down at the test to see a little pink plus sign. and the beat thing ever was it was Sean's... or at least you hopped it was.

A/n ohh that Cliff hanger tho