a unexpected visit from an unwanted charecter.

You and Sean drive to your apartment as f1/n and f2/n run up to the car.

"Hey where have you been?!?!?!?!?!?!?" f1/n asks

"I was staying at Sean's calm down and f2/n stop thinking what knnow your thinking. Dirty thoughts. Ya nasty."

"let's go inside." Sean said

2 hours later

knock knock

"I'll get it." you say hoping off the couch

as you open the door you see the one man you never wanted to see again. Jimmy.

"Who is this???? hmmm???? explain yourself y/n!"

"His name is Sean. He is kind sweet and caring. Much more than you ever were."
"Hmmmm does he know about these ?" He asked rolling up your shirt to show whiplash on your back.
"Y/n? Y/n, listen to me these don't change my mind about you. these prove that you, fought a battle to win or die trying. I love you y/n."
"I love you too Sean."
"How do you love her?? She is stupid fat and ugly. I promise if you leave she will be gone for good." He said happiness is his voice a sneer painted on his face only it was real.
"Leave Sean you can be happy and you will never have to deal with me. please leave."
"No i love you."
He grabbed her and ran leaving Sean to sit there staring. as he realized she was gone he ran. to find them in the apartment below her being hit whipped, slapped, punched, and kicked.
He left half an hour later as she laid there. limp weak in pain bleeding and bruised.
And the worst part
He thought it was all his fault