Chapter Thirty-Two: Traitor

A/N: Hello Readers! Once again, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK. I do very much appreciate it. I did decide to do a second book on Wickedly Mated but maybe just write it first and then post it, I'm not too sure on it yet. But I am working on my other book, Where the Moon is Darkest. So the second book on this will be post poned until Where the Moon is Darkest is finished. Anyways, below is chapter 32, Enjoy.

P.S. To the right is Eryns father. 

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

      The next morning after an amazing night with Connor, I decided to make the both of us breakfast. Eggs, bacon, biscuits, grits, toast and fresh squeezed orange juice was the perfect meal. After preparing the table in the dining room and setting the food out I decided to walk back up stairs to wake him up. It's only 9:30 a.m. but Connor can surely sleep through an earth quake and not know what was going on. I slowly opened the door to our room and seen him hugged onto a pillow, his bare back heaving up and down. The muscles on his back made me smile at the way he made me feel. I tippy toed to his side of the bed, not knowing why I was even tip-toeing. It wasn't like he was going to hear me. I sat next to where he lay and couldn't help to just watch him sleep. His light breathing was simple and he didn't snore. I shook him from the arm and he mumbled.

                      "Connor I made breakfast. Get up before it gets cold." I said and he turned his head the other way. I shook him again but still he slept. I let a breath of fustration out and shook him harder but still he didn't get up or even move. Damn he could sleep. I stood up from the bed,

                    "Alright, just get up when your ready." I said about to leave but he quickly grabbed me from behind and pulled me towards him. I now lay beneath him as he laid his head onto my chest, his body between my legs. Good thing I slipped into shorts.

                    "Can I just have you for breakfast." He asked with a sly voice. I couldn't help but giggle at his question.

                  "Get up before our food gets cold." I said and he didn't budge as I combed my fingers through his hair and he moaned at the action. He was warm and if I had the choice I'd stay like this forever but we had other duties to take care of.

                   "Connor!" I said demandingly and he grunted, "Alright!" he said, moving out between my legs and now sitting up. I sat up and kissed him on the cheek,

                  "See you down stairs." I said and he smiled as he walked into the bathroom. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to poor the orange juice for the both of us. I looked at the set up of the table and was proud of how it was done. I was going to go upstairs to change but the doorbell rung and I ran to the door to open it but was surprised to see Maria standing in the doorway. She smiled at me but the smile seemed more fake then the gold wrist watch she was wearing.

                   "Morning Eryn. Is Connor awake?" she asked and I nodded,

                   "Morning Maria. He's upstairs in the bathroom. Would you like to come in?" I asked and she nodded, stepping in. I closed the door behind her and she walked into the living room. I walked into the living room behind her and watched as she sat down on the sofa,

                 "I just made breakfast. Your more then welcome to join us." I said and she shook her head,

                  "I'm good thanks." she said and I thought I sit and keep her company but the silence between us grew pretty quick. It felt as if the silence was longer then need be and thanks to Connor running down the stairs to save the awkward air between us.