Chapter Eighteen: Campus

A/N: Hello readers. I hope you enjoyed Chapter Seventeen. Thank you all for reading and I know I said I'd post of picture of both Greg and Kenny but I have no clue how to do two pics at a time. So I'm posting one of Kenny Dauplin. Let me know what you all think. I will post a picture of Greg Burns in the next one. Hopefully I'll have all the pictures for every character (Main or Co) characters in the book. Enjoy!

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

{Connor's POV}

          Instead of being in Northen Cambria, the town where my pack resides in, I stayed in my dorm  on campus. I thought it was only the town the Rouges were checking out but I've sensed them in the area of the campus. Checking in with C'aine every minute of the day just to see how Eryn was doing, I told him to let her know that it was only once a day and that it would be longer then expected for my return, I wanted to surprise her when I arrived back to New York on Friday. Since the Rogues weren't attacking and it was pretty much useless to kill them since they took off before we even thought of going after them, I didn;t think anything was going on. Maybe they were just curious of our stay. Rougues never worked together, that was weird but there was nothing going on. I was going to stay until Friday night just to make sure then I'd return to Eryn to help control her powers. 

          My mind was on her ever since I left her house. That look she gave me and I knew we were just going to put the whole her being my mate aside because there was bigger things to go after. One thing for sure, I had a bad feeling about the message that was left by Penelope. It was three years ago so why now. 

[Flash Back[]

          The beach of California is a great vacation for Dante and I, since today was his birthday, we took trip for the amazing beaches. Drayden, Kenny and Greg were all here with us and a few of Dantes friends were here with him. 

                    "Alright boys, lets have some fun." Can screamed, running for the water. Greg and Drayden quickly undressed to there swim trunks and followed the lead. Dante did the same but I sat on the sand, looking about. 

                           "Yo little bro . . . What's the hold up?" he asked.

                           "I'm going to wait for Maria." I said. We've been dating since last year and she was part of the Jaded Moon Pack. She was Dante's mate's sister and since I knew her from school, we decided to give the whole dating thing a chance, before we knew who our mate were. She was a really cool girl, even though her looks weren't what most guys would call attractive, she was still an amazing friend. She was part of the drama club and I was the football stud so you could imagine the womens faces when they found out I was dating Maria. Not to mention the head cheerleader, she begged to date me but she was known to be with most of my friends, including Drayden. Maria was herself, she was one of the girls attracted to me but since I knew her personally, I liked her. Dante chuckled, "Oh man . . . Come on, thr girls will be here later. Right now, we need to get in that water." He grabbed my arm and forced me to my feet,

                   "Alright, if you don't drag your behind, I will just toss you in it." he said, staring down at me. He was tall, taller then me and one of the biggest guys in our pack. He was for sure the strongest, next to our father. Being the son of an Alpha, you had to be strong because you had to take over the pack once you were call to the duty. People say we looked almost identcal only he had the older man look to him, his stubble and his green eyes were the only difference. Women in the pack wished to be his mate but when he was mated with Santana, an Alphas daughter from another pack, jealousy erupted in the pack. Not only was Santana from another pack, she was nothing but beautiful.