Chapter Two: Reunion

A/N: Hello readers. So chapter two is below and I hope you like it. This one took less time then the first chapter so if it seems like it's been ran through I'm really sorry. Also, sorry about the grammar errors, I stay up late trying to finish. Enjoy!

P.S. Eryn Green is a model just from off the internet.

CHAPTER TWO

I parked my car on the dirtied drive way of the two story level home. The house was dark, darker then the star lit sky. Locking the doors, I rubbed the hood of my black beauty, letting it know how beautiful it was. I searched in my back pack for my house keys and when I found it, I pulled it out as I opened the screen door of the enclosed porch. Walking into the porch room, I never not took the time to look at how beautiful I've decorated it. A rocking chair was set up against the wall of the house next to the entrance of the door while a hammock rocked against the wind just a few feet away from the entrance. The porch was covered by a see-throuh screen and a book shelf leaned up against the screen. I was a reader so I had to set the shelf of books in the porch. After taking one more look at the porch I unlocked the door to the house and turned the entrance hall light on. It brightened the white covered walls that were decorated with pictures of me when I was younger and Brody when he was younger.

The stairs that lead up to the second level was repainted by Brody since the painting had been peeling off when we first moved in. On the walls of the stairs as you walked up it was decorated with pictures of Brody and I before he was a vampire. A yawn escaped my mouth. I stretched a bit letting the muscles in my body loosen. My cell phone went off and I knew it was Brody making sure I was home. I answered on the second ring,

"Don't worry, I'm home." I said, not having to look at the caller I.D. to know it was him.

"Alright. Just making sure. Lock the door behind you and make sure everything is closed and locked. Double check before you do anything else." He said over the noise of the bar.

"Okay okay, I will." I answered now at the first window in the living room.

"Do it while your on the phone with me." he sternly said. I grunted as I did what he asked. After checking all windows and doors twice I confirmed it with him. He thanked me and said for me not to open the doors to anyone, no matter what.

"Uncle, you tell me this all the time. It's tattooed in my head. Plus I'm not 16." I argued.

"I don't care. I'll keep telling you. There's other creatures besides crazy humans and in order for me to know your okay is to tell you constantly. Now I've got a bar to tend. Be safe and I'll be home in a few."

"Aye aye captain." I replied sarcastically as he hung up. I know he was looking out for my well being but seriously he went over board sometimes. I made my way up the stairs of the house. I opened up the door to my room turning on the light. My king sized bed was set up in the middle of my room where a four-post canopy stood over the bed with four red colored flat panels that draped over it. The bed was covered in red silk sheets and a quilted cover was folded over the silky bedding. I threw my back pack on the side of the bed, near the night stand that was next to it. I walked over to a door that lead to my walk-in closet turning the light on. Grabbing a tank-top, sweats and panties, I slipped out of my shoes and headed for the bathroom in the hall next to my room.

After my hot shower I blow dried my hair out and let it hang down as I stared at myself in the full body mirror in my room. I was a pretty woman; long light brown hair and fair complexion. My gray eyes stared at myself in the mirror, taking in my small frame. My full red lips formed a smile. My breasts was a size 36 C not that bad and I wouldn't want them bigger. I smiled showing my straight white teeth and than sighing, "If your so pretty why are you still single?" I asked my mirror self. And one word popped into my head, Brody. Oh yeah Mr. Overprotective father figure. Great! I guess I'd be the 50-year-old virgin woman with the company of 80 cats and Brody. I slugged my shoulders as I walked over to my bed. The alarm clock on the night stand read 2:30 a.m. Snuggling in my covers I threw the whole idea of doing homework out of my head and let a tired yawn through my lips. The bar closed at 5:00 a.m. an hour before the sun shown so Brody wouldn't be here until about 6:00, enough time for him to get home before the sun fully shown. Another yawn exited my mouth. I was too damn tired to think right now. I let the darkness of sleep take me in.