Ttyl hippie

I woke up to the rain hitting the window hard, I rolled over and checked my phone. It was only 7:47 on a Saturday.

"Ugh!!" I said to myself, I opened my phone to see I had a message.

Rachel 😂💓

Heeyyy hippie. Wyd

I rolled onto my back and typed my response.

Waking up. Hbu.

As I pressed enter the phone dropped on my face.

"Fuck!" I grunted. I rubbed my nose and got up. When I opened the door I ran into my mom. I grunted again.

"Hi sweetie. How did you sleep?" She asked as she turned to face me.

"Great." I said slightly agitated. I smiled and walk downstairs. As I poured cereal I felt my phone buzz.

Rachel 😂💓

Chillin. Killin.

I groaned. I hate when people say something like that, because I don't know what to say.

Cool.

I sat down and started to eat my cereal after a few bites my phone buzzed again.

Rachel 😂💓

Remember Chloe?

I took another bite as I thought for a second.

The-girl-you-like-and-is-also-your-new-friend-that-you-can't-send-a-picture of Chloe?

I finished my cereal and washed my bowl out. When I turned around, my toe hit the wall.

"Fucking bitch!" I yelled.

"No cursing Maxine!" I heard my mom yell.

"Max never Maxine!" I growled. I walked back upstairs to my room. As I laid down I got another text.

Rachel 😂💓

Yes. 😧 that Chloe. Do you have something against her?

I groaned.

No.

After no time I got a text.

Rachel 😂💓

Hm.. Okay.

I groaned.

Don't worry Rachel.. I gtg. Ttyl.

Rachel 😂💓

Ttyl hippie 💜💜

I left it at that and fell asleep. Not knowing that would be the last thing she said to me.