Chapter 9

I blinked and said "I-I'm you daughter?"

"Yes. You're that baby. I assigned the king and queen as you protectors."

She touched my face and said "That is why you didn't shift until eighteen."

"And why it took three days."

"Yes."

I smiled and sat up. I felt this strange pressure in my chest and looked down.

"That's wonderful."

I looked up and looked into the eyes of my birth mother, my royal parents and my other set of parents. Lastly my eyes landed on Luke and he smiled.

'Don't worry. I'm behind you no matter what you decided to do. Besides...we have little Angel to think about.'

I smiled and said "I think I'm ready."

"We know you are."

"We need to get you started on some trainning though. Make you stronger and be able to protect yourself in case something like this happens again."

Alpha Thad smiled and said "Already on it."

He pulled out his phone and started calling people.

"I'll call people as well."

My father the king pulled out his cell phone and my mother touched my head.

"I too have people lined up to train you dear. They can be trusted to help, guide and protect you."

I bowed my head and said "Thank you mother."

She kissed my head and said "I will be there to help as well. I won't drop out of your life like last time my dear. I will be around more offten now."

She bowed her head and left with another flash of bright light. I blinked and looked around.

"Did that really just happen?"

They nodded and I smiled. My stomach knoted up and I sighed.

"We think you can do this."

"I hope so."

I blinked and said nothing. Determination settled into the pit of my stomach and I could feel Crystal coming out again.

'Where were you when I was getting the shit raped out of me?!'

'Sorry. Just remember we're very tiny compared to other wolves our age. Because we shifted late and we didn't train yet.'

'So...you were scared?'

'No.'

'Oh. Okay you keep telling yourself that.'

I smiled and the doctor came in and told me I can leave the next day and take Angel home with us. Also that I could start trainning as soon as I felt up to it. Crystal and I decided to wait a day before jumping into trainning like that.