Chapter 7

'Luke what's wrong son?'

My wolf was ferious!

'He covered their scent and their tracks!'

I wimpered when I felt pressure down in my groin. I huffed and held my breath until it stopped.

'He's raping her as we speak! Find her now!'

I growled and ran through the forest.

'Where is she?'

'She said she was at a clearing.'

'We were just there a while ago. She could be there now.'

'Let's go now!'

I let them lead me.

'What is he doing to our daughter Luke?!'

'You don't want to know!'

'Tell us!'

I stopped and sent them the three way to her open mind link. Her parents grew ferious and bared their teeth. I nodded and we ran to the clearing.

'A couple more minutes!'

'Kill!'

That's all my wolf wanted. He wanted the rouge dead. I heard her wimper and he huffed.

'Now!'

'We don't want to hurt her! While he's...inside her if we attack he can pull out to fast and hurt her!'

'He's doing what we're ment to do! She's our mate not his!'

I barked and he stopped.

'Well...looks like your mate found us. Are you into three somes? If so I bet he would have no problem full filling that dream of yours.'

He slowly pulled out and I ran at him. I tackled him to the ground and her father ran after me. Her mother went and sat next to her.

'Isadora honey look at momma.'

She wimpered and I looked at the rouge.

'It's too late. I already planted my little men inside her.'

I smirked at him and said 'You forgot one little detail.'

'What may that be?'

I laughed and said 'Her period...she already had it this month.'

His face fell and I heard her father chuckle at the rookie mistake.

'She can't get pregnant by you because she's not ovulating right now! You're on stupid rouge aren't you?! So you attacked and raped a royal and you have nothing to show for it.'

'Who are you calling stupid?!'

'Kill him. Now!'

I looked at her father and he attacked the rouge only hurting him enough to were he couldn't move. I had every right to kill him because she's my mate. Not his. He crossed a line no rouge our pack member every crosses. I buried my teeth into his neck and shook him. I could hear his heart beat slow down and with one last shake it stopped. To make sure I tore him to shreads and buried his heart in the field.

'Nasty filthy rouge. How dare you put your hands on my mate!'

I heard a wimper and bones crack. I spun around and saw Isadora laying there necked in the middle of the clearing. There was blood dripping to the ground. I shifted back and said "Isadora!"

I ran over to her and touched her head.

"Luke?"

"I'm here babe. Right here."