New Record

Frisk's POV

I woke up in Sans's room. He was with me on the bed with his arm wrapped around me. Maybe that's why I didn't have any nightmares. I saw a clock. It was 3:00 in the morning. I had insomnia so I was used to this. I turned around and faced Sans. He was awake too. I smiled at him. He smiled at me too.

"Can't go back to sleep either?" he asked. I nodded my head. He pulled me close. I snuggled my head into him. I sighed happily. I closed my head and went back to sleep.

Time skip to the morning

I woke up, I was still in Sans's arms. I slowly sat up, careful not to wake him up. I turned and looked at the clock. It was 12:00 in the afternoon. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I slightly shook Sans. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning dad." I said. He sat up.

"Morning sweetheart." He said groggily. I got out of the bed.

"I'm gonna go help Paps make breakfast." I said. He nodded his head and got out of bed too. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. Papyrus was awake.

"Can I help you make breakfast today?" I asked.

"Of course human! I, the great Papyrus, am making crepes! I found the recipe in the garbage dump yesterday when I was going to Undyne's house!" he said. I smiled and looked at the recipe.

"I don't know what some of this stuff is though. I just kind of guess when I'm making the food." He said. I laughed, maybe that was why all the food he made was too salty or something.

"It's ok Papy. I know all of this. You can cook the crepes. Get out a frying pan and turn on the stove." I instructed. He did it. I started making the batter. I was ok at cooking. Whenever I would get into trouble at home I would go into survival mode and make things quietly when my parents were asleep. When I was done with the pattern I told Papyrus how to make them.

"Wowie, I've never made something like this before. You didn't even go really fast when you were stirring or turned the heat up really high to make the crepes." Papy said.

"Well you shouldn't do that it'll make the food taste gross, silly." I said laughing. On one of the crepes I grabbed the pan.

"Look at this!" I said. I did the sauté flip, I did it perfectly. After we were done with breakfast, Sans just barely came back downstairs. When we were eating it actually tasted good

"Wow, this is really good." Sans said. I smiled at him. After we were done I grabbed all of the dishes and did them before the two skeletons could. When I was done I grabbed my backpack. I had gotten some new clothes for my birthday. I got new combat boots that were black, skinny jeans that were ripped, a black shirt and a hoodie kind of like the one I got the other day except it was black. I put them on. When I took off my pajama shirt I looked at my bandage. I took it off. Chara came up to me, I slowly slid my hand down my arm, feeling each cut. She held my arm slightly. Her arm started to heat up and all of them became scars. I wanted to cut myself again. It had become an addiction, but I didn't, I was going to be strong and overcome this. I parted my hair so that one side was partly covering my face.

"What are you doing? You look like an emo or something." Chara said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I like it. Do I look ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. That looks pretty good on you I guess." She said. I smiled and walked out. Sans seemed surprised by how I looked.

"I'm going to Hotland!" I said.