I won't leave

Frisk's POV

As Undyne left I started to breathe again.

"Come on, let's go." I said. We left the bush.

"What was that all about?! Why does Undyne want to kill you? What did the skeleton mean by you had a bad life on the surface? I'm so confused!" Monster Kid exclaimed. I didn't blame him.

"Well I'm a human, I think that's pretty obvious. Asgore wants my soul to free you all from the underground, so because of this, almost all of the monsters here want to murder me. I did have a rough time back on the surface but that doesn't matter." I said. I felt tears threaten to come out. Why do I always do this? Monster Kid seemed taken back by this.

"I know. You don't want to hang out anymore. I know you want to leave. People in my life never really stay, so it's ok." I said turning around. In the other timelines I had never done this with Monster Kid so I knew that he was going to go away. I started to walk away, I went into the next area with the lily pad puzzle. Tears rolled down my cheeks, he wasn't coming, I got on my knees and put one hand on my face as I cried.

"Frisk, guys suck, trust me, you should have seen Asriel when I was alive." Chara said. I just ignored her.

I heard someone walk up behind me, I thought it was Chara. The person walked around in front of me. I heard them sit down. I refused to look up as I cried softly. I felt someone put their head on mine.

"Frisk?" said the person, it was Monster Kid. I looked up and looked into his eyes.

"I won't leave you." Was all he said. I cried harder, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I cried into his chest, he put his cheek on my head as I cried. He was so warm. This was the only time someone has ran after me when I felt alone. (Yes I know that Sans and Papyrus and Toriel are there for her, but they have never ran after her)

"You are the first person to run after me when I tried to leave." I told him, "and trust me I have left a lot." After a while I calmed down and let go of Kid. He smiled at me as I wiped my eyes. I smiled back, I felt my cheeks burn up.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"For what?" Kid asked.

"For leaving, and for crying, and for dragging you into all of this." I said. I looked at the ground. I felt his head on mine.

"You don't need to say sorry. And your life on the surface, how you had a rough time, that does matter" He said. His voice was calm and soothing, I smiled at him, he smiled back, he was so cute.

"We should probably get going, I know how to solve this puzzle." I said, Kid nodded his head I solved the puzzle in a matter of seconds. We walked into the next area, almost automatically I got into a fight with Aaron, Monster Kid gasped, he backed up, my soul appeared in front of me, I think that when I'm in fights that aren't with a boss I see my soul. I shrugged this off. My soul was in a box, I heard Chara laughing at how Monster Kid didn't know any of this stuff. I checked Aaron. Chara told me all of his stats and said that I should stay away from the bottom, it's harder to dodge that way. I nodded my head. When I was done he did his first attack.

"Check all you want ;)" he said. I groaned in disgust, I heard Monster Kid growl at this. This made Chara laugh even harder. There was droplets coming down, I was assuming it was from his sweat, I rolled my eyes at this. One of the sweat droplets hit me, my arm started to bleed.

"Ow!" I said grasping my arm.

"Frisk are you ok?" Monster Kid asked. I nodded my head. Chara tells me that he is admiring his muscles, I groan as I watch him. I felt myself blush as I flex. I'm laughing the entire time, I feel like a complete dork. It seem to help with the situation. He flexes twice as hard the attack increases this time, Chara yells at me. I nod my head as his next attack comes.