Run!

Frisk's POV

"Hey kid come here." I called to Monster Kid. He looked up from the echo flower he was talking to and walked over to me. I was standing by a telescope. Monster Kid came running up.

"What is it Frisk?" he asked. I pointed to the telescope. He got the idea and looked in it.

"Check the wall." Kid said. He looked up from the telescope.

"Which wall? There are tons of walls." Kid asked.

"A skeleTON?" I said winking. Monster Kid chuckled at this and Chara groaned. Sans would be proud.

"No but seriously which wall?" Kid asked. He had a serious look on his face as he concentrated. I thought it was cute.

"Come here Einstein I think I know which wall." I said laughing.

"What's Einstein?" Kid asked. I laughed harder at this.

"Einstein was a famous scientist up on the surface. People say Einstein sarcastically." I explained. I took Monster Kid up to the wall. Monster Kid jumped back when it opened. I got curious to what Kid had said to the echo flower. I was going to go check but I decided against it. I read all the signs in this area while Monster Kid was exploring.

"Hey look lets cross over to the other side over there!" I said after I was done reading the signs. Kid nodded his head and we stepped onto the small platform. We were really close. I felt myself start to blush I looked up and saw he was blushing too. Since I was this close to Monster Kid I noticed he was a little bit taller than me. Chara was singing a song about us kissing in a tree. I blushed harder at this. When we got off the platform I suddenly remembered Undyne.

"Oh no." I said to myself, Monster Kid had heard.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We have to run. Now!" I yelled. We started to run when all of the sudden I spear landed right in front of us, it just barely missed me. I screamed. Monster Kid and I looked up and saw Undyne. We both started to sprint. Undyne started to throw more spears. I was surprisingly fast for my age, Monster Kid started to fall behind for a little bit I stopped and waited for Kid to catch up, I got hit.

"Frisk!!!" Kid yelled. I had to dodge a lot more spears, I got hit a lot. Most of my HP had gone down. When it was over we started to run again. We made it to another bush. We panted. I was covered in blood. Undyne walked to us. She clamped her hand down. I was expecting her to get me but she lifted up Kid. He had stepped in the way so that she wouldn't grab me! I saw him struggling to get away.

"Why are you doing this? What did she ever do to you! She hasn't hurt anyone and you're here trying to murder her in cold blood? She is the nicest, funniest and coolest girl I know. Now out me down." Monster Kid said. I felt myself start to blush. Undyne seemed taken back by these words. She put Monster Kid back on the ground and walked off. We quickly ran out of the bush.

"Monster Kid are you ok? She had you by your eye!" I yelled. I put my hands on his face and looked to see if he was ok.

"I'm fine! But your not! Your covered in blood!" He yelled looking at me.

"I'm fine. Trust me I have had a lot worse. Thank you. By the way for what you said back there." I said. I felt myself blush again.

"Of course. It is true. But what has been way worse than getting hit with spears?" Kid asked. Curiosity glistening in his eyes.

"Well I have been stabbed with a knife multiple times until I passed out in pain, which was on my birthday. There was the time when I got stabbed by a bunch of bones till I was inches away from death. And many more that I can't count." I said. Monster Kid's mouth dropped.