Possessing

Chara's POV

I woke up to Frisk staring at me. She blushed when I woke up. I pretend to ignore it, but I felt my cheeks heat up too.

"Let's go." I said. Frisk nodded her head and we walked out. We got out into the blizzard, we walked over to the end of snowdin, everything was getting hard to see. I looked over and saw Frisk shiver. I walked to her and put my arm around her to keep her warm. It seemed to help.

"Human! How did you escape? Well that doesn't matter, we will fight then I will become a part of the Royal Guard and I will become popular!" Papyrus said. We went into a battle, Frisk's. Papyrus did his first attack. I could tell that Frisk was not doing so well. She was getting hit a lot. I fell to the ground, so did Frisk, she didn't seem to get it as bad as me, I felt blood run down my chin. Frisk looked in her inventory, all there was, was the pie that Toriel had made. Frisk put it back in. We went down half of our HP. She stood up again readying for the next attack.

"Frisk what are you doing? At least try to dodge!" I yelled.

"I'm trying!" she yelled. Papyrus look confused. He did his second attack. He turned us blue. I could see fear on Frisk's face, I knew she was thinking about Sans.

"Frisk! It's not Sans! Just focus on surviving!" I yelled. Frisk nodded her head, I saw her wipe her eyes. Papyrus attacked again, we only had 4 HP left. My entire body was aching, I looked down and there was my blood covering the snow. I looked at Frisk and saw that she too was starting to get hurt.

"Frisk! We have to attack him!" I yelled.

"NO!! I won't do it not again!" She screamed. I heard someone run up behind us. It was Sans.

"NOT AGAIN! I WON'T DO IT! PLEASE!" She screamed. I walked up behind her.

"I'm sorry, we have to." I said. I was starting to possess her. She screamed in pain.

"STOP! PLEASE! IT HURTS STOP IT." She screamed. Sans ran up and grabbed Frisk. When he grabbed Frisk I couldn't posses her. Frisk and Sans fell to their knees. Sans's eye turned blue. Papyrus stopped, he was confused. Sans sent me a look. Frisk sobbed into her hands.

"Frisk... its ok. I'm here. I'm here." Sans said.

"It hurts. It hurts, I don't want to do it again." Frisk sobbed.

"Frisk... I'm... I'm sor-" I started but I was cut off.

"No... Chara... I thought you had changed, but you're still just a killer. Go away." Frisk said.

"Frisk..."

"GO AWAY!" She yelled louder than I had ever heard her. She sobbed harder. Sans held her tighter. I took a couple steps backward and then completely turned around. I ran off, tears were streaming down my face. When I was running all I could hear was screaming... Frisk's screaming. I ran all the way to forest were me and Frisk had come out of the door. I fell to my knees and cried. I didn't get it. Every other reset I had no emotion at all but know this reset I have been happy, angry and sad. Why did I have to hurt the one person who actually had hope in me, who actually cared about me? Now she hates me. I curled up in a ball and cried. Snow fell on me but I didn't care how cold I got.

Frisk's POV

Papyrus had finished talking and we went into a battle. He did his first attack. I tried to dodge but I was too weak from what happened before. Chara yelled at me, when I looked back at her she was cut on her arm but she didn't seem to notice it, there was blood running down her chin. It dropped on the pure white snow. I undertood what she said.