Dear to me

Papyrus's POV

I woke up and went downstairs. Frisk wasn't on the couch. Strange. I started to make breakfast. After a couple of minutes after I got done with the waffle batter I went to check on Sans. When I opened the door I saw Frisk and Sans asleep on the bed. Sans had his arm wrapped around here and was close to her. I smiled and leaned against the doorframe. Frisk was smiling. I watched as her chest rose and fell. They seemed to care for each other so much. Their relationship was like a father, daughter relationship. I have only seen Sans care this much about me. It was nice to see him care this much. I saw Sans start to stir. I quickly left and quietly shut the door to make breakfast.

Sans's POV

I woke up with Frisk still in my arms. I wanted to stay like this and protect her. She was like my daughter. I let go of her and sat up. She turned over, she was still asleep. I wanted to make sure nobody hurt her. She was like a princess. So beautiful.

Frisk's POV

I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Sans looking at me.

"Good morning princess." He said fatherly like, he moved a hair out of my face. I smiled at him and sat up.

"Thank you for letting me sleep with you for the night." I said. It was the best sleep I have had since I slept in Papyrus's room.

"Of course. Want to tell me what your dream was? It could help." Sans asked. I shook my head.

"Ok." Sans said, "Let's go downstairs." I nodded my head. I got out of the bed with Sans. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I still felt tired. I rested my head on his waist as we walked downstairs.

"Morning you two!" Papyrus said happily. He was making waffles.

"Hey Papy." Sans said.

"I, the Great Papyrus, has made waffles." Papyrus said. I smiled at him and sat at the kitchen table. I yawned softly and laid my head on my arms. I closed my eyes. It felt like I was there for a second before I heard snapping in my ears. I jumped and lifted up my head.

"Human! Wake up!" I heard Papyrus, "I saved some breakfast for you while you napping."

"I laid done my head for two seconds." I said groggily.

"Um no kid. You were out for an hour." Sans said from the couch, "We would have moved you but you looked so peaceful." I rubbed my eyes. Papyrus put a plate of waffles in front of me with syrup on it.

"Thank you Papy." I said. As he bent down I quickly kissed him on the cheeks. His cheekbones flushed an orange. I giggled as he did this. I heard Sans laugh. I started to eat. When I was finished I got up and washed the dish. I went to the couch and grabbed my backpack. I pulled out some clothes without thinking. I went to the bathroom. I looked at the clothes. I took off the tutu that I was wearing, the shirt was blue with purple stripes, there was a brown skirt and black leggings, and there was black shoes. I put them on and ran out.

"I'm going to the shop really quick I'll be back." I called.

"OK human!" Papy said. I went out into the area. Everyone I passed waved to me and said hi. I guess I was popular. I went to the shop.

"Hello Frisk." The shopkeeper. I smiled at her.

"Hi, so I was wondering. Do you sell clothes by any chance and I've just never noticed?" I asked.

"Yeah I have some out back. Let me grab them." She said. She moved around a bunch of stuff and uncovered a door. She went in and closed the door behind her. I sat there for a little bit, looking at all the stuff she had. When she came back she had an armful of clothes. She set them down.