Be Cute

1) If someone wants you to repeat what you said, say "the pineapples" instead.

2) Get a marshmallow gun and shoot them at people in the park.

3) When watching a scary movie, scream at the most scariest parts and throw popcorn everywhere.

4) Sit on a tree above a crowded sidewalk and drop pancakes on people's heads.

5) Give people nicknames after vegetables.

6) Fill your pockets with sparkles and go up to people and shower them in stupidity (the sparkles).

7) Yell MEP MEP in the middle of a mall.

8) Marry your cat.

8) Dream of a better tomorrow...where chickens can cross roads and not get analyzed.

9) Consciousness- that annoying time between naps.

10) I'm painting a blue square in my backyard so Google Earth, thinks I have a pool.

11) Wave 'hi' to security cameras.

12) Ways to annoy people: 1. Holler random numbers while someone is counting. 2. Begin all sentences with 'Ooh la la'. 3. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your imaginary friend.

13) I don't care if I can't sing. This is my favourite song, therefore I will sing.

14) What it says: Don't Touch

What I read: TOUCH when no one is looking.

15) I'm not deaf, I'm just ignoring you.

16) How come people in movies always wake up looking beautiful?

When I wake up, I look like a dead bug.

17) I know I'm pretty... my Mum says so :)

18) I hate it when websites ask "Are you a human?"

Like nah, I'm a vacuum cleaner.

19) Trying not to fall asleep, cause you're expecting a text from someone.

20) I'm a froot loop in a bowl of cheerios.

21) That awkward moment when you fail at being mad at someone, because they made you laugh.

22) I wake up from a really good dream and can't get back to sleep, so I try to continue it in my head.

23) When I want to ask my parents for something. I wait until their in a good mood.

24) Whenever I see a calendar, I go straight to my birthday month to see what picture it is.

25) That little dance you do when your putting on skinny jeans.

26) Yelling someone's name in different voices until they hear you.

27) When I was little, I faked being asleep.. So I could be carried to bed.

28) That awkward moment when you trip over nothing.

29) I hate when people all of a sudden decide to be funny when I'm drinking something.

30) Enemy: Die.
Me: I hope you step on Lego in the dark.
Enemy: *gasps* take that back!

31) How many of you used to think Duct Tape was spelt DUCK tape?

32) Going to bed with wet hair and waking up looking like Hagrid.

33) When I was a kid... the only good thing about shopping was hiding in the clothes rack.

34) DRINK COFFEE!

DO STUPID THINGS WITH MORE ENERGY!!!

35) When life knocks me down, I usually stay there and take a wee nap.

36) I sleep to EXCAPE from REALITY.

37) SAY THIS FAST!

I M 2 6 C 4 U.

38) I have this thing with twigs, and poking people with them.

39) In a public place, hold up a box of cheerios or fruity loops and yell "FREE DOUNUT SEEDS!"

40) Go to the supermarket and grab a pineapple. Start yelling, "I KNOE YOU ARE IN THERE, SPONGEBOB!!"

41) Dress up as a giant M&M and run through a busy place shouting "THE SKITTLES ARE COMING!!"

42) Go to a pet shop, point at an emplyee, and shot "I WANT THAT ONE MUMMY!!"

43) Draw a face on a potato name it Joe and throw it at people and yell "Joe I told you not to run away!"

44) Run around public throwing pieces of string everywhere shouting "I am Spiderman!!"

45) Take one grape to the check out. Say nothing. See how the cashier reacts.

46) When life throws you lemons, you throw them back at lifes face and demand candy.

I mean wth would I need lemons for.

47) Produce awkward silence then suddenly say "I wonder what it's like to be a unicorn."

48) When inside an elevator pet people occasionally.

49) Tie stuffed animals to your ankles and run around your neighbourhood screaming "HELP!! THEY'RE AFTER MEEEE!"

50) Put on green clothes and act like a plant in your front yard.

51) Hug a random person on the street and yell "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!"

52) Make lost pet signs for your ant and put them on mailboxes, car windshields, etc.

53) Wear a sign around your neck that says free hugs and when someone asks for one, rufuse.