[13,1]My teacher set me up with his hot-badass-stalker-twin-sons o_O

Chapter 13: Eveleen in wonderland

Eveleen’s P.O.V.

I was sitting in a dark damp place. Blegh. I wanted to get away but no matter which way I turned I hit another wall. It annoyed me so as every reasonable person would do I started to dance and jump around. I jumped higher and higher until I realized there was no sealing. So I jumped higher and higher and tried to find to top of a wall when I did I pulled myself up and entered yet another dark space. Weird. I felt with my foot to detect the hole to find it gone. I walked around again and couldn’t find any walls. But at certain point there were voices. Pleasant voices and unpleasant voices.

The voices didn’t say anything but I heard them clearly. I found a voice that made me feel all warm and fuzzy and stayed there to listen. It reminded me of something. Someone even. I sat down and closed my eyes. It felt like someone was touching my shoulders to keep me steady and I fell asleep.

Then I woke up to a white room, this room was round, I didn’t like it. round rooms make no sense to me. but I liked the white room, it was light but yet I couldn’t see myself. Like I was missing. I walked around and got bored. I felt through my pockets and found something that looked like a crayon. I made a mark on the wall and a bright blue stripe appeared. I took two steps forward and made another stripe, this one was green. I repeated this over and over. And every time there was a different color.

Blue

Green

Yellow

Orange

Red

Pink

Purple

Indigo

Violet

White

Grey

Black

Silver

Gold

After gold I had returned back to the blue stripe. 28 steps to get around the room. Big room. I looked around and saw that there were some stripes missing in the middle of the room. I walked over but bumped into something. It was a pillar. That explains. Well no it doesn’t. why is there a pillar here?

I made stripes around the pillar in the same pattern though I didn’t take two steps between each stripe. When I reached red my hand went into the pillar.

I pulled it back and put it back in. I squeezed my body through the space and found it was some sort of elevator. Scary. I don’t like elevators. But when I tried to get out I couldn’t the elevator started moving up and opened in a forest.

I stepped out and turned around to see it disappear completely. It didn’t go down it just…. Wasn’t there anymore. I shrugged happy that I was now able to see where I was going and what I was doing so I walked into the forest.

 I could hear people tjirping and birds laughing, I saw a fox help a turtle across a busy road. What a happy place. I smiled to myself. Before I knew it I found a little village.

When I say little I don’t mean because there were few houses, but the houses were small. I could fit into them but it would be cramped.

The villagers gasped and pointed at me. I looked at myself and saw I was wearing a dress.

The top was white and the bottom black. On the white top there were a lot of colors, the colors I had used in the white room. There were even as big and long as the stripes I used. The bottom excited from two parts, one looked even darker than the other though they were both black. Overall it was weird.

“Alice!” The villagers whispered I looked around, who was she?

“Quick call the tiger!” The villagers said and some people ran into the same direction.

I walked on I was curious about that alice girl but I didn’t really care enough to stick around. But just when I wanted to exit the village a tiger blocked my path.

“Alice, don’t go, we need you.”

“My name is Eveleen, I’m not alice.” I said.

“But just must be! that dress belongs to the one who conquered two monsters of darkness and made the rainbow appear to defeat the monster of light.” The tiger said.

“I just danced and fell asleep and then I found a crayon and liked making stripes…” I said.

“But you still did it alice.” The tiger said.

“I’m not alice.” I said.

“You must be, you are an intelligent human, those aren’t seen very often.” The tiger said.

“Weird, where I come from there are very few intelligent animals.”

“Your world sounds weird.” The tiger said.

“So does yours.” I said.

Awkward silence.

“Can I go now?” I asked.

“No we need your help.” The tiger said.

“With what?” I asked.

“We want you to help us to get rid of some… problems.”

“What type of problems?” I asked.

“Well, there is a lion protecting a waterfall, but he also blocked the water so the villagers don’t have water anymore. Then there is a caterpillar that is eating our crops just to annoy us. A cat that tried to be a hero but his attempts turn out wrong most of the time. A horse that always runs away and trashes everything on his way, we believe he is searching for something but we can’t find out what it is. And then there is a squirl he attacks people for no reason and throws nuts at us.”

“But why do I have to do it?” I asked.

“Because we want you to.” The tiger said.

“And what if I said no?” I asked.

“then… no alice ever said no! like we’d know what to do then.”

“Can’t you just wait for the next alice? It’s sounds like it will take a lot of time and energy, I wanna sleep.” I said.

“No you must help! We’ll…. We’ll give you cookies?” the tiger said.

“When can I start?” I asked.

Hello everyone, this is a special part of the book, this is what's happening: Eveleen is dreaming and in her dream she has to face every guy in her life(the main guys from the previous chapters) She has to help them and will realise what it is she is doing, she is beginning to understand them. now I am mean so i won't tell you who is who, you have to figure that out.

the guys that are an animal are:

David

Alec

Jake

Nathan

Jesse

I wish you luck and think it through, so far no one has been able to guess every guy right! (i have tried this with friends and family altogether about 50 people guessed and none had it correct and if you paid attention in the throughout the story you should be able to guess it right!)