[9]My teacher set me up with his hot-badass-stalker-twin sons o_O

(this one is really short, sorry about that the next one will be longer)

Chapter 9: How to train the evil twins?

Eveleen’s P.O.V.

Nathan had just given me a great idea but how would I do this without him noticing? I thought David to be an easier target.

“David?” I yelled. And withing seconds David was there looking like a confused puppy. I gave him a cookie.  The cookie’s were almost gone.

“Could you go get some more cookie’s?” I asked and he nodded. I gave him a cookie and he left.

“nathan, fix the door.” I told Nathan.

“That’s what I’m trying to do right now he said and I gave him a cookie. He was to busy, maybe I could train this Johnny as well! I walked to the kitchen.

“What types of cheese did you use?” I asked him and he was startled by my presence.

“Gouda and feta?” He said confused. Good choices I gave him a cookie.

Only 3 cookie’s left. Then I remembered Marissa. I walked to my room and saw that she wasn’t there, I heard the shower so I knew she was there. I sat down on my bed and munched down the last few cookie’s. when Marissa came out she was a bit shocked to see me sitting there.

“There are a lot of strangers.” I said.

“How many?” She asked.

“Three but one is out getting me more cookie’s.” I told her.

“Why is he getting cookie’s?” She asked.

“Because I want to train the two guys you call twins, seems like fun.”

“Train them?’ Marissa asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Yes Nathan said I should use my talents to train someone since I  want to become a dog trainer.” I told her.

“Sweety, he meant for you to train a dog.”

“He said someone.” I said while crossing my arms in front of my chest and she gave up.

“Okay good luck with training them.” She said. “But why are they here?”

“Don’t know, they broke the door and i told them to apologize make lunch and fix the door.” I said with a proud smile for thinking about that so thoroughly.

“They broke the door?” She asked in surprise.

“Yes stupid sound! And cookie barked at them, another stupid sound!!” I told her.

“Eveleen, stay here. I am going to have a heart to heart with those two.” And with that she walked out with confident steps.