[7]My teacher set me up with his hot-badass-stalker-twin sons o_O

Chapter 7: Sorry seems to be the hardest word. Apologizing to a dog…

Nathan’s P.O.V.

I had just walked out of the kitchen with David and we were on our way to our vehicles, we had to go shopping for our tasks. I walked to my car as David did to his motorcycle.

“She tricked us, didn’t she?” I asked him.

“She sure did… first one to succeed though…” David said. and he was right. No one ever got us to apologize, and now we even had to apologize to a dog and make up for the damage we did… normally the only payback people had was that we got arrested and Johnny came to bail us out.

“Where do you think Johnny is? I think he’d like to meet her, and since we can’t cook… maybe he could help out…” I contemplated. David nodded and I got my iphone (stolen) out of my pocket. I dialed the number and put it on speaker.

“Johnny Depp speaking.” He said. poor guy, being called Johnny depp, his parents have some strange humor.

“Yeah it’s Nathan.”

“Do I have to come bail you guys out again?” he asked, crap he knows us well.

“Well, sort of but not with money…” I felt embarrassed now we had to admit we were defeated by a girl!

“What did you guys do this time?”  he asked. Well we made a dog bark broke down a door and upset a girl that punished us and is forcing us to fix the door make lunch and apologize to the dog… I couldn’t say that right? On the other hand, how else was I supposed to explain….

“Well we made a dog bark broke down a door and upset a girl that punished us and is forcing us to fix the door make lunch and apologize to the dog…” I said and felt my face grow red.

“You’re shitting me right?” Johnny asked while laughing.

“I wish I was…” I told him.

“…” silence…. “Wahahahha!” He burst out laughing.

“cut it out you jerk.” I told him.

“O my god how did that happen!” he asked.

“Come over and you’ll see.”

“Where do I go?” he asked.

“Well first to the grocery store with David he’ll explain everything to you. Ow and make sure to bring something shiny.”

“Shiny?” he asked but I hung up before having to answer him.

I nodded to David and we both drove off.

~~ Johnny Depp’s P.O.V.~~

After he had hung up I thought about what Nathan had said. something shiny. I don’t know why but I knew it was a must so I walked out of my room and into my little sisters, she had shiny things, I was sure. And yes, when I walked in it was like diving in to a treasure chest. It hurt my eyes. I grabbed the first thing I could reach and I was out again before she could complain. It was a bracelet a silver bracelet with a heart carved in. I guess that was shiny enough. I walked downstairs and into the garage, I jumped into my jag and drove off. I met David at the grocery store.

“What are we doing here?” I asked him.

“Lunch.”

“Still a man of little words I see.” I told him.

“-sigh- we have to make lunch to make it up to them but we can’t cook so we need your help.”

“That’s better.” I smirked at him. “So what’s the plan?” I asked him.

“What plan?”

“What do you want to make for lunch?”

“Toast?”

“No we are not serving those poor people toast for lunch! We’ll make lasagna.” I told him and he shrugged.

“Fine.” He muttered.

We walked into the store and we bought everything we could possibly need.

“So… this girl? What’s the deal with her?” I asked him.

“She’s pretty, she is though and can keep us apart.” That girl must surely be something… for Nathan and David to find a girl pretty she must be wonderful. i became curious. We quickly bought everything and drove to the girls house.

“Did you bring the shiny thing?” David asked when we pulled up in the driveway.

“Yes but why do I need it?” I asked.

“Hold it in your hand and you’ll see, and watch out for the dog.” He said before getting out.

“What type o-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence because I was thrown to the ground by a huge dog. I love dogs so I hugged it.

“Aren’t you just the cutest big fluffy ball ever!” I told him and I heard a girlish giggle. I pushed the dogg off me and got up and patted it on his head. And looked towards the sound. There stood a girl with black curls around her face and pretty green eyes. When she saw me her face became hard.

“Stranger, go away.” She said and hid behind David. This girl was weird.

“Eveleen look at what’s he’s holding.” David said and I opened my hand to look at the bracelet. When I looked back up Eveleen was standing in front of me and snatched the bracelet away.

“Shiny.” She said with a happy look before walking back into the house with the dog and closing the door behind her.

“that’s Eveleen…” David said.

“I thought so but what’s wrong with her?” I asked.

“She had a difficult past and this is her defense meganism… or something like that.” he said.

“How do we get in?” I asked.

“We ask her brother or Jesse.” David said.

“And who are they?” I asked.

“Alec her brother and guardian and Jesse Alec’s best friend and Eveleen’s safe haven.” He said while knocking on the door. A frightened looking fellow opened.

“Jesse could you let us in?” David asked.

“Who is he? You know Eveleen doesn’t like strangers.”

“This is Johnny Depp.”

“You’re shitting me right?” Jesse asked.

“No, let me explain, my parents have a twisted sense of humor, they named me Johnny Depp for fun.” I explained.

“Hmmhmm come in we’re hungry.”  Jesse said and that’s how I entered the madhouse for the first time.