[13.3] Continuation of the strange dream

Hello everyone! It seems as though some of you were confused by the last chapter (I was as well) But in the last chapter there was NO cat, it was the lion, Eveleen just called it kitty and big cat, sorry about the confusion. Oh and for everyone who didn’t know yet, the Lion is Alec!

I lied on the fluffy grass, waiting for anything to happen, or for my cookie to appear. The lion lied beside me and the squirrel was making himself comfortable on my stomach.

“Sleepy.” I sighed. The lion roared a special yawn and the squirrel squeaked something I couldn’t understand.

My eyes slowly closed and I felt happy and at peace. The deep breathing of the lion and the crickets made a soothing sound that lulled me to sleep.

I slept for a while, dreaming about cookies that appeared as they should, out of thin air, but before I could take a bite I awoke from a strange sound.

I opened my eyes and sat upright to see what it was, making the squirrel slide down to my legs. It looked at me with confusion. When he noticed the sound he disappeared towards a few trees. The lion opened his eyes slowly and raised his head slightly to locate the sound.

I listened, it was a fast sound, like running. I soon found the source of the noise, a light brown horse, a huge horse that seemed powerful.

“Alice, I heard you had come, please be my rider, trust me, I’ll make sure you will be safe wherever you go!” It said and I shook my head.

Talking animals, still weird.

“I AM NOT ALICE!!!!!!!” I screamed once again, and at the same time my words reached him, something else did as well. A nut, not sure what kind. But it hit him hard. The horse reared and blew an angry breath.

“Alice, no time for argument, you will be safe with me, come.” He said with an attentive look in his eyes. He somehow reminded me of someone…. But who?

I thought about it for a long time and realized all of the animals made me think of someone… the tiger, the lion, the squirrel and the horse. I lied back down while thinking of who it could be they reminded me off but couldn’t make up my mind.

“Alice? What is wrong?” The lion asked me, he sounded concerned.

“You all remind me of someone. And call me Alice on more time and I’ll leave without waiting for my cookies.” I told him, trying to look mad. I stood up and walked towards the horse.

“Big…” I said as I looked at it.

“A…. Human, I promise you, I will take you where you want to go and guarantee you’ll be save.” The horse said.

“Eveleen.” I said. “Who do you remind me off?” I wondered aloud. I looked into its eyes and looked at the color of his hair. Light brown eyes, light brown manes. I put my hands on it’s back. Warm…

“Jesse!”  I yelled at the horse and it was startled.

“What is a Jesse?” It asked me.

“Jesse is my uncle, you remind me of my uncle.” I told it. with a sudden hit another nut hit the horse, almost in the eye.

“Is that a good thing?” The horse asked, but before I could answer the horse started to disappear in thin air.

“Horse?! Jesse?!” I yelled at the disappearing creature but it was gone before I knew it and a cookie appeared in my hand. “Cookie.” I said as I started munching it.

“Gone….” I whimpered when I had finished the cookie. “Oh… where did horse Jesse go?” I asked the lion, who looked at me with a kind yet slightly confused look.