Chapter 17

---3rd person---

"You've gotta be kidding me!” hissed Buggy. “What kind of doctor carries a sword around!? Do you make house calls by submarine or something!?"

He was still holding onto Jinbe and Luffy in the air, trying to find help, but he didn't trust Law.

Ace glanced over, hearing Buggy yell, he saw the scene before him.

"Don't waste any more time!" yelled Law. "Give him to me now!"

"And I'm saying, who the hell are you and why-"

"Buggy!" Ace yelled catching both of their attention. "Give them to him!"

"Whaa- You've gotta be kidding me-" but Buggy was cut off as cannons were shot at him, causing him to quickly dodge, the cannons only just missing Buggy and the submarine below him.

"Hurry!" growled Law. "Bring both of them over here!"

"Do it Buggy!" hissed Ace.

 ~

Meanwhile, more marines were appearing from underground, splitting off in two groups, one to take out the Whitebeard pirates and the other to stop Blackbeard. 

"Marines are coming up from underground!" yelled one.

"They had a passageway under there!?" growled another. 

"We've got backup!" grinned a marine. "Alright! Take them out immediately!"

While marines went after the pirates, Sengoku was still fighting Blackbeard. 

"Arrghhhh!!" Blackbeard yelled out in pain as he was sent flying by another one of Sengoku's attacks. 

But Coby held his head in his hands; he thought he was going mad.

He was hearing everything, the yelling, the gun shots from miles away, the screaming, the clash of the swords, but most of all, he could hear death.

"Hey, Coby! Are you felling alright?" asked Helmeppo frantically. "You've been acting strange for a while now!"

But Coby didn't answer, his eyes were wide with fear and his breaths were heavy. He couldn't take this, seeing, hearing all this death and destruction around him. 

Sweat rolled down his head as he tried to stop thinking about it, but he couldn't. The voices wouldn't leave his mind.

 ~

"Captain! We're almost in the warships' range!" yelled one of Law's men as cannons shot only just before their ship. 

"Do something, Bepo!" ordered Jean Bart.

"Eh!? Quit acting like you're the captain, damn newcomer!" Bepo snapped back. 

"Let's end this with a combined attack!" ordered one of the marines as they new basically surrounded the submarine, all aiming their cannons right at it. "Fire!"

But before the cannons were fired, Blackbeard was pulling at the air, causing everything to tilt, cannons missing their targets, and just hitting the wall's around them.

"Aki!" Ace yelled as he wrapped his arms around her, trying to stable her body from the earthquake.

"Ah fuck!" she hissed as she clutched onto Ace. "That bloody Blackbeard!"

Ace knew it as well; he looked over, trying to see if he could spot Blackbeard. His hatred still strong for the man who killed two of those important to him. 

"Blackbeard used the power of the Gura Gura fruit that he stole from Whitebeard!" exclaimed one of the marines trying to keep his balance. 

"But..." started another marine. "This attack is even more fierce.. than when he destroyed HQ!"