Chapter 16

---3rd person---

Navy HQ is crumbling to pieces!" yelled a marines as they all began running away from Navy HQ.

The buildings were destroyed; they were broken in half, rocks and parts of the place were flying everywhere. 

Blackbeard only laughed at his new found power he's so proud of. 

"Get out of here!"

"It's hopeless!"

Marines were running, scared, knowing there was nothing they could do to stop Blackbeard. But one of the marines just stood there, staring at the buildings crumbling as he spoke to himself.

"Is this.. real?" he asked, his voice filled with shock, fear and disbelief. "Someone.. please tell me this isn't true! The fortress of Justice, the Navy's base, which has protected the oceans of the world for centuries... How could it end up like this!?"

Other marines all stared at the ground; they had no fire left in them, they saw Navy HQ destroyed, Blackbeard with two devil fruit powers. Even after killing Whitebeard, they have no energy left inside.

Meanwhile, the pirates that were still alive, were still doing their best to escape, however, some marine captain's and what not were still ready to destroy the rest of the pirates.

"We have to make it out to sea alive, like the Old Man told us!" called one of the pirates running towards the ships. 

"Carve the power of justice, and the fear of it into the pirates' hearts!" yelled a marine captain who seemed to be giving an inspirational speech to the marines below him. 

"Justice..." one repeated.

"And fear?" questioned another. 

"Just a little further! Hang in there!" yelled one of the pirates running with his fellow crewmates. 

But as the pirates got nearer and nearer to the ocean, some marines were getting more a more confident. Wanting to teach the pirates a lesson. 

And right before a group of pirates, appeared a flash of light before it dimmed down to reveal Kizaru. 

"Kizaru!" exclaimed one. 

But he didn't answer, he only lifted his leg high in the air above him, causing light to shine on it before smashing it back down, sending the beam right at the group of pirates.

"Now's vyou chance!" yelled Ivankov to Jinbe and Ace who had only just started running. "Hurry! Get Straw-Hat-boy to safety!"

But before they could even get a few feet away, Akainu's magma began to burn through the cement wall before him. And just like that, a magma fist shot out, hitting Inazuma right in the gut and sending him flying.

"Inazuma!" yelled Ivankov but he could do nothing.

Akainu pulled apart the now magma covered walls, letting himself out. Magma covered his body, dripping everywhere as he yelled,

"Stop right there, Jinbe!"

"Vyou insufferable man!" yelled Ivankov. "It's time to settle this once and for all. Vi will not let vyou get any further! Newkama Kenpo - Aesthetic Art 44 Hidden Technique. Laser Treatment Fist!" he yelled as he jumped into the air, and out of each of his fingers came long spikes as he sliced them in every direction.

Red lasers shot from his fingers, but they only went right through Akainu, not affecting him at all. Yet as if to prove their power, they sliced through the wall behind and around Akainu, cutting it perfectly.