Chapter 3

Yes, Colby Brock was my crush. From Freshman to Junior year, I had a huge crush on him. Senior year I wasnt exactly focused on anything or anyone, but trying to get the hell out of that place.

Now, some of you may wonder how in hell I forgot such a fine specimen as himself.

The answer to that, my friends, is high school. Not the school itself, obviously. A building couldnt scare me into wanting to forget everything that happened there, but something else did.

The people. Oh god, those people were horrible. This guy my junior year asked me to homecoming and being the glass-closeted bisexual I was, said sure.

I said sure to be polite, the guy wasnt too easy on the eyes and his personality sure as hell wasnt going to win him anything other than a beating. I told him yes to be nice, which ended up being a mistake.

You see, there was one small problem with saying yes. I wasnt out yet. Meaning, by me saying yes I basically just came out as a flaming homosexual to the entire school, or so they thought. Nobody had taken it into account that I could be bi. Nobody had also taken into account that it's the twenty first century and that those things dont matter anymore.

Instead, people called me names, People shoved me, boys made kissy-faces at me, and girls asked me to go to the mall with them.

Oh! And the worst part of it all was, he wasnt actually asking me. He was trying to see if I was gay, which he clearly got to do. After I had said yes he began to laugh and so when I took a look at my surroundings, I saw people with their phones out. It was a horrible prank. So horrible that the second I graduated I forced myself to forget my it.

It wasnt traumatic—or maybe it was. I dont know what it was, I dont care much about it anymore seeing as it is 2016 and I could go outside in nothing but a thong and Nutella smeared across my body and nobody would give a flying fuck, but it was bad enough to make me force myself to forget everything about high school.

The second I remembered Colby was the second my entire high school life flashed before my eyes and that, that was the shittiest movie I had ever seen.

Before, when I was talking about a protagonist in a movie and saying that they were me, well that was nothing but the truth.

I was epic, but I was also a giant loser. To this day I am still a loser, but I am ten times as epic.

My attention was brought back to my phone when it had finally went off after 10 minutes of waiting for a reply from Colby. Its now 3 am and I have class in a few hours—great.

A/N

Hey guys, I'm redoing this a little sorry!