Chapter 9

I woke up late due to our late night 'adventure'. I went to class and it was—well, it was class and thats all I have to say about that.

Last night was creepy and it was fun, but it all ended because of the police. Bolby forgot one 'minor detail', he often has to run from the police when he goes to the building.

After I playfully punched him for doing that to me he walked me home and was all cute.

When we walked he'd lightly push me and so I'd push him back and people would just stare at us. He'd call me short and I'd stand on my tiptoes to at least be even with him. He even took my hand in his and swung it back and forth as we walked.

The night was great and I felt like we had been friends for years, not just a day.

Even though I couldnt stop thinking about him and his incredible meaning behind just a simple building, the one thing that really got to me was the quote. It meant a lot to me. I even wrote it on my wrist, above it I drew two arrows. One going forward, the other going upward, its symbolizes the saying 'onward and upward', I felt the two fit together.

The quote 'You cant get rid of the past, but sometimes we're given the chance to make things right' and 'onward and upward'.

You wouldnt be who you are if you didnt have the past you had, and you always have the chance to make things better for yourself, all you have to do is go onward and upward, keep moving forward and always get better.

I'm probably overthinking this all, but thats just what I do. I really, really like these quotes. They have a deeper meaning than most would think, at least to me anyway.

As stated before, The quote reminded me of high school. I cant change what happened and I cant change the fact that I stopped liking Colby, but he's back in my life and he's here for a reason.

Speaking of the devil, my phone went off.

C: Meet me at the building, ok?
S: I wouldnt mind going but I dont want to get arrested
C: We wont
S: you dont know that 😂
C: just trust me. I'm already there. I just want to talk for a bit. Ok?
S: I'll go but If I get arrested, I'm telling the police you forced me to go and I'll make up a dramatic story for it all too.
C: have fun with that Golbach, now get your ass over here.

A/N:
Redoing some part again. Im sorry lol.