Chapter 4

It was 12 pm. I missed class and Im 80% sure my not-so-morning wood isnt just there because its suppose to be, then again I said 80% because Im never too sure of myself, one of the many cons of being me.

Anyway, Damn Bolby for being so charming.
My early morning conversation with him lasted until 5 am, I should have gotten up to get ready, but I completely crashed without even saying goodbye.

However, this does give me the perfect opportunity to speak with him once again..

S: hi. Sorry I fell asleep. It was was like 5 in the morning.
C: I know 😂
S: So.. Whats up?
C: not much, studying.
S: college?
C: yeah. Are you in college?
S: yeah.
C: which one?
S: not a big fan of universities or anything, just the community college.
C: oh nice. Me too actually.
S: still in Kansas?
C: more than Dorothy is

His comment made me cringe. That was a horrible joke. How do I nicely tell him to never do that again? You cant, can you? Damn

Maybe I should just ask to hang out sometime? I feel its the polite thing to do.

S: well then we should hang out sometime.
C: that we should 😊
S: yeah. Oh! also, I hate to put the blame on you, but I missed class today because I was up texting someone...
S: just kidding, its actually relieving to put the blame on you.
C: 😂 good. If you're going to spend time talking to people you can barely remember then you deserve to miss class.
S: that is so rude.
C: whatever, you love me.

My heart stopped when I read over his message. My 15 year old hormones are all coming at me at once. I could feel how red my cheeks were and my hands became sweaty. I almost couldnt even reply, my hands were so shaky.

C: ... That was a joke.
S: I know. I just had to get up and do something at that moment
C: sure...
S: listen, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.
C: we just started talking?
S: I just wanted to check up on you
C: how kind of you to think of me
S: I know, Im pretty awesome
C: I thought you said you had to go?
S: I do.. Bye
C: 😂 bye dude