Chapter Number Ten

Enjoy, Comment, Vote! 

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

Robin

I backed away from Dante in surprise at his hostility. Shadow growled at him and took hold of my hand. I still couldn’t comprehend that my wolf was a werewolf.

“What did I do now?” I asked Dante who glared at me with accusation.

“Are you kidding me?” He spat and jerked a thumb at Draco. “Do you not see that?”

“How in the bloody hell was I to know he was a supernatural!?” I shouted. “I was doing something right! If I didn’t free him he would have starved!”

“And that would be a bad thing?” Dante shot back his voice filled with sarcasm. He stood and towered over me.

“Yes!” I snapped. “It would be cruel and inhuman.”

“Darling, he isn’t human,” he pointed out with exaggeration.

“How was I supposed to know?” I questioned. “When I found him he was a large snake trapped in a cage. I don’t have some freaking spidey sense to tell who his human and who is a sup! I had to free him, had to.”

“Says who?”

“I do.” I scowled at him with anger boiling up in my veins. Why was he acting like this? “I’m not a cruel monster. I couldn’t leave him trapped. I’d do it again, Dante even if I knew.”

His swirling eyes bored into my own and his jaw clenched tightly. “You never learn.”

“Learn? How am I supposed to learn, when no one is going to teach me right from wrong?” I screamed throwing up my hands. “I was doing what I thought was right.”

“You are putting them in danger,” he snarled at me. My body stilled because I knew who he was talking about. “You are reckless and nothing but a burden!”

“Then why don’t you fuck off?!” my voice reach new levels as I screamed in his face. My eyes burned and my cheeks flushed with anger. He was so annoying and cruel, I couldn’t stand it.

His eyes widened in shock at the volume of my shout and I shoved him away from me, jerking away from Shadow at the same time. Dante stumbled back a step and watched me cautiously.

“Why are still around if I’m a burden? Why did you come after me? Why not let that bloodsucker kill me?! Then I wouldn’t be here, I wouldn’t be bothering you! Why take the others and me in? Why try and help us?” I questioned stabbing at finger at him as I stalked toward him.

“They’re not a prob-,” he started then snapped his mouth shut and his eyes widened more as realisation of what he was about to say hit him.

“Not a problem?” I finished in a weak voice. I blinked and my arms fell limply to my side. “It’s just me. Fine,” I clenched my fists at my sides. “Since I’m the problem, I’ll leave. Then you won’t have to deal with me ever again.”

“I didn’t-.”

“If you didn’t mean it, then why would you say it?” I asked cutting him off and shaking my head before he could even try and respond. “Forget it. I don’t care.”

Spinning on my heel, I stared at the smirking Draco and frown at him. His bright green eyes sparked with amusement when he met my gaze and he chuckled.

“What are you laughing at, Cuddles?” I snarled and he straightened, his eyes flashing and a slightly hiss escaping his lips. “Why don’t you go find your jungle or something?”