Chapter Number Three

New chappie for you! Enjoy! :D

____________________________________________________________

Chapter Three

Robin

I sat in the mayor’s living room with Shadow at my feet. The alpha had commandeered it by simply killing the mayor and his whole family. I glared at him as he sat across from me and proceeded to steeple his hands together.

“You’re sick,” I spat.

“You’ve said that already,” he replied.

“Bastard.”

“Again, we discussed that,” he growled. “And please refrain from using such vulgar language, I don’t tolerate it.”

“Like I give a fuck what you think, fur ball!” I snapped and Shadow snorted. Bryon glared at him and Shadow snapped at the air bearing his fangs.

“What the hell do you want?” I questioned.

“Why are you not afraid?” he asked seeming intrigued.

“Afraid? I’m scared shitless, but I’d be a fucking idiot to let it control me,” I replied honestly. “I don’t want to die and I have a feeling showing my fear is a great way for easy suicide.”

“How do you know of our kind before now?” Bryon asked as I knotted my hand in Shadow’s fur.

“Reading. I read fantasy novels and let me tell you something. The classics got it right, writers now a day’s paint a nice pretty picture of you guys and they are terribly wrong,” I snorted.

“They never wish to see the truth,” Bryon agreed.

“The truth? I know the truth about your kind,” I snarled rising to my feet. “You’re fucking mindless beast! Ruthless killers! You’re ugly bastards that should be put down!”

At my feet Shadow whined for some reason and I frowned bending down and stroking his fur. “I don’t mean you,” I murmured to him. “You’re not like them.” I received a lick on the cheek for my kindness.

“You think we are ugly beasts?” Bryon questioned and I rounded on him to see a smirk on his face. “Really? Is this the face of a beast?”

By command the door opened and in walked the most attractive guy, I’d ever seen. I audibly gulp as I gawked at him. Silky black hair curled to his ears and piercing blue eyes looked me over like I watched him. He was tall and well built with sun kissed golden skin and a drool worthy body. How did I know? Simple, the dude wasn’t wearing a shirt and his jeans clung low on his hips.

Shadows growl pulled me out of my staring and I swallowed. “Well shit.”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” the mysterious boys purred. “For a human that is.”

“Who the fuck are you?” I responded.

“This is the overgrown mutt,” Bryon smirked when muttboy shot him a glare.

“I’ll call you muttboy for short,” I grinned.

Muttboy snarled softly at him and I took a small step back, a tiny one but one he noticed. He smirked at me and stalked forward.

“Cain,” Bryon warned before looking at me. “This is my son.”

“Cain?” I repeated. “Why not call him something more appropriate, like fluffy or spike or angel or-.”