Oh

A/N Song is Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. I'm in love with that song right now! ♡♡♡

Requested by: MrsGrantGustin

Summary: Also for a request can you do one where Sebastian was dreaming about his and Kurt's wedding and then he wakes up and he wakes up and realizes that Kurt has been dead for what amount of time. If that makes any sense.

(Sorry it's short)

"I do." Kurt said as he put the ring on Sebastian's finger.

"And do you, Sebastian Smythe, take Kurt Hummel to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." Sebastian smiled as he put the ring on Kurt's finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." Kurt put his arms around Sebastian's hips and kissed him. Sebastian put his arms around Kurt's neck.

As they kissed, everyone at the reception cheered. They went down to the dining hall.

Some people were dancing on the dance floor while others were talking to friends.

"May the grooms come out on the dance floor." Kurt got up and held his hand out for Sebastian. Sebastian took it and got up.

They went to the middle of the dance floor. A few of the old New Directions and about 4 or 5 Warblers came out.

"This song is for the newly wedded couple. We're happy for you, guys." Blaine said.

Blaine:
We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

Kurt and Sebastian slow danced with a spotlight on them. Sebastian's head on Kurt's chest as Kurt held him.

"I love you." Sebastian murmered in Kurt's chest.

"I love you too." Kurt pulled Sebastian closer.

Rachel:
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

Kurt lifted Sebastian's head off of his chest. Sebastian and Kurt stared into each other's eyes and Kurt leaned in. Sebastian leaned in until their lips met.

Everyone:
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you just lie with me and just forget the world?

They pulled away.

"I love you Mr. Hummel." Sebastian smiled.

"I love you too, Mr. Hummel." Kurt said.

__________________________________

Sebastian woke up...to a cold bed...with no one holding him.

Sebastian looked over to the side. He saw no one. All he saw was a black suit.

'Maybe he left early' Sebastian thought. He knew something was happening today. He just didn't know what.

He got out of bed and went over to his calender. He saw Kurt's birthday on there. He smiled. But today wasn't Kurt's birthday.

He looked back at the calender. Kurt's 1 year a death anniversary. His smile turned into a frown.

'What?' He thought.

He called Finn.

F- Finn S- Sebastian
F- Hey dude
S- Finn?
F- Yeah?
S- Is Kurt dead?
F- ...Yeah. He died a year ago. Remember?
S- Yeah, sorry. Bye.
F- Bye.

Sebastian hung up the phone.

'He's been dead for a year' He thought. 'Oh'