Get Up!

Requested by: ITotallyIceCream

Summary: Kurt doesn't want to get up so Sebastian has to "convince" him

Sebastian and Kurt were laying on the couch cuddling and watching movies on Netflix. Sebatian was tucked under Kurt's arm with his head on Kurt's chest and Kurt had his arm around Sebastian's shoulder.

It was almost 10 and Sebastian and Kurt had school tomorrow. Sebastian was tired.

"Kurt, let's go to bed." Sebastian said getting off the couch. Kurt shook his head.

"I don't wanna." Kurt said. Sebastian whined.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm comfortable." Kurt smiled.

"But I wanna go to bed and I love it when you cuddle me and I can't sleep unless you cuddle with me."

"Sorry, but I'm not getting up." Kurt said.

Suddenly an idea popped into Sebastian's head. Sebastian swayed hips a little. He then bites his lower lip.

"Can I.....I don't know......at least give you a little show?" Sebastian asked innocently still swaying his hips.

Kurt's eyebrows raised. He was interested in anything Sebastian did.

"Yes," Kurt said. "Don't forget the music."

Sebastian turned and walked to where his phone was, swaying his hips more. He went to his Pandora and clicked on the Sebastian and Kurt playlist. The only songs on there were songs that strippers could dance to.

Giving a "show" was the only reason that they used that station. The first song that came on was Talking Body by Tove Lo.

Sebastian turned towards Kurt. He was swaying his hips, before he took the hem of his shirt and lifted it up a little. But he put it back down after a few seconds.

He roamed his hands around his body. He hooked his fingers at the waistband of his pants. He slowly pulled them down. Kurt moaned at the sight.

Sebastian, slowly, took his shirt off, so he was left in his boxers. Sebastian went towards Kurt and sat on his lap, pressing down hard on Kurt's erection. Kurt groaned.

Sebastian was now grinding on Kurt. Kurt bucked his hips up. Sebastian got off of Kurt's lap.

He walked back over to where he used to be and hooked his long slim fingers onto the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down a little but pulled them back up.

Sebastian licked his lips and then bit on his lower lip.

"I have a little surprise upstairs. Wanna come see?" Sebastian asked seductively.

Kurt nodded eagerly. They went upstairs to their old guest room. Sebastian opened the door. There stood in the middle of the room was a pole.

Sebastian led Kurt to a small couch. Kurt sat down. Sebastian walked towards the pole.

He hooked his leg around the pole and spun.

"You look so beautiful, babe." Kurt said putting a hand under his pants and boxers and started jerking his erection.

He started dancing on the pole. Kurt was moaning. Sebastian went and sat back on his lap to give him a lap dance.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Kurt said.

"Sure..." Sebastian purred.

Sebastian jumped on Kurt and wrapped his legs around Kurt's hips and his arms around Kurt's neck. Kurt wrapped his arms around Sebastian's waist and carried him to their room.

He dropped Sebastian on the bed snd said, "Wait right here."

He went to the bathroom to go get a condom and lube. He came back to see Sebastian on his side sleeping.

Kurt chuckled and stripped down to gis boxers. He layed down beside Sebastian and wrapped his arms around Sebastian.

"See, this is why I told you to get up. Isn't this just amazing?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes and I thought you were asleep." Kurt said.

"Prentending, Kurtie." Sebastian yawned.

"Get some sleep, Bas." Kurt said.

Sebastian fell asleep. Kurt fell asleep shortly after.