Oliver

This is my own idea. Ask if you want to use. KRSS satnds for Kurt Rachel Santana Sebastian. There's a SpongeBob reference in here guess what it is.

Summary: Oliver Queen, Sebastian's beat friend, comed to oay Sebastian a visit. Oliver and Kurt instantly become friends. What happens when Sebastian starts to feel insecure, lonely, and left out?

Knock, knock, knock. Sebastian went to go open the front door of KRSS's apartment. He opened the front door only to reveal his bes friend of 12 years, Oliver Queen.

"Oliver!" Sebastian yelled hugging him.

Oliver hugged back. "Hey, Seb."

"Come in. How've you been?" Sebastian asked Oliver once Oliver got settled.

"I've been great. How've you been?"

"Amazing. Got a new boyfriend-"

"Does he know about..."

"Uh, Yeah." Sebastian said. Oliver nodded.

"And he'a cool with it?" Oliver asked.

"Who's cool with what?" Kurt asked walking into the living room.

"You with you knowing I'm a prostitute and all that," Sebastian said.

"Kurt." Kurt introduced himself.

"Oliver." Oliver shook Kurt's hand.

"Sebastian!" Sebastian yelled.

"What?" Kurt asked.

"Introducing myself. Even if, you already know me." Sebastian smiled.

Kurt laughed at his boyfriend's adorablness(?).

"Hey, Oliver, we were going to watch a movie later. Wanna join us?" Kurt asked.

"Sure. What movie?" Oliver asked.

"Insidious Chapter 2." Kurt said.

"That's my favorite movie! I've seen it like a thousand times." Oliver exclaimed.

"Mine too! But, little Sebby over here hates scary movies." Kurt said ruffling Sebastian's hair.

"Do not. It's just.....all the horror movies suck." Sebastian said.

"Sureee. I remember you crying into my shoulder after we watched The Conjuring." Sebastian blushed from embarrassment.

"Shut up!" Sebastian shouted. Kurt rolled his eyes playfully.

Kurt and Oliver were in a deep conversation about Insidious Chapter 2. Whenever they were in silence, Sebastian would try to talk but one of them would start talking again.

That night, when they went to the cinema and were watching the movie, Sebastian got scared when someone had jumpscared him. He tried to hide his face in Kurt's arm but Kurt pushed him away. He never does that to Sebastian.

Kurt leaned over to Oliver and started whispering things about how they could make the movie a little better in his ear. Another jumpscare happened. He started crying silently.

He tried to hide his face in Kurt's arm again. Kurt shoved him off. He cried silently through the rest of the movie. When it was over, he went to go to the restroom to hide the fact that he had been crying. He wiped his eyes with a paper towel. He threw the towel away left the restroom.

"Why were you trying to cuddle with me?" Kurt asked walking up to Sebastian.

"I was scared." Sebastian said truthfully.

"Oh, sure, you were. Or maybe you were trying to get a makeout session in the middle of a movie theatre." Kurt accused.

"W-what?" Sebastian asked.