I Have A Confession...

This is my own idea. Ask if you want to use. KRSS stands for Kurt Rachel Santana Sebastian.

Summary: Sebastian's a prostitute. Kurt doesn't know and he plans on keeping it that way. He tells Kurt one night. Will he accept him or nah?

'Another day, another pay' Sebastian thought as he was walking back to KRSS's apartment, after leaving a client's house.

He's a prostitute, if you haven't guessed. He was fourteen when he became one. He's eighteen now. So, he's been doing this for four years.

He started dating Kurt since he was sixteen. He kept this secret from Kurt for two years. He contemplated whether he would tell Kurt he's a prostitute or not.

'If I tell him, he'll probably kick me to the curb. I'M GOING TO BE HOMELESS! Or-, wait. There isn't going to be an or because I know I'm going to be kicked to the curb' He thought.

He finally arrived back to the apartment. He opened the door and closed it behind him once he entered.

"Hey, sweetie. What have you been doing?" Kurt asked putting dinner on the table.

"Taking a walk." Sebastian lied.

"Ok."

"Actually, can I talk to you for a sec?" Sebastian nervously asked.

"Uh-oh, I'm worried. What happened?" Kurt asked once he sat on the couch.

"Lets say, you have a boyfriend. He's a prostitute but you didn't know. He's been doing that job since he was fourteen. You started dating him when he was sixteen. He's eighteen now. He kept this secret from you for two years. He finally decides to tell you. Would you accept him?" Ssbastian asked shakily.

Kurt thought for a moment. "Yes." Sebastian's eyes filled with hope.

"I wouldn't be happy that he told me two years later but I'll accept him. Why?"

Sebastian took a deep breath. "Kurt.....I'm a prostitute."

Kurt froze. He did not see this coming. Sebastian started crying.

"You don't a-accept me, d-do you? I-it's fi-ine. I'll l-leave. I'll g-go-" Sebastian was cut off by Kurt's lips on his.

"I don't care." Sebastian was about to ask why but Kurt beat him to it.

"I don't care what you are. I'll still love you. Hell, I'll still love you even if you were a demon from the underworld here to take my soul." Kurt said.

Sebastian cried harder. Kurt took him into his chest.

"I'm happy." Kurt said.

Sebastian looked up at him. "Why?"

"Because you told me this big secret that you didn't tell anyone else. That's a sign of trust. It means you trust me with everything you tell me. It means whatever you tell me you know I'll keep it because you trust me."

Sebastian hugged him. Kurt hugged back wrapping his arms around Sebastian's waist.

"Awh!" They heard two voices say. They turned and saw Rachel and Santana.

"No offence, Sebastian, but I always thought you were a prostitute. Or it could've been a stripper. I don't remember." Santana admitted scratching the back of her neck.

"It's fine. People called me worse." Sebastian shrugged.

"They shouldn't have. They didn't know the real you like we do." Kurt said stroking Sebastian's hair.

Sebastian shrugged again. Kurt kissed his cheek. Sebastian smiled.

'Yep, he loves me' Sebastian thought.