Fifty Shades Of Hummel

This is my own idea that I came up with. Ask if you want to use.

I have never seen the movie Fifty Shades of Grey because I'm 11 and it has....sexual stuff, so I'm sorry if I gotten anything wrong. And pretend Scandals is in Seattle (or wherever they lived).

Summary: Basically Fifty Shades of Grey but with Hummel instead of Grey. Sebastian plays Anastasia Steele and Kurt plays Christian Grey

'I can't believe I'm doing this.' Sebastian thought as he was about to go to the Kurt Hummel's Seatlle headquarters.

He was going to interview Kurt Hummel, a 27-year-old billionare entreprenure, for the college newspaper. His friend, Jeff Sterling, was going to do it but he had gotten ill.

He stumbled his way through the meeting.
He almost fell but someone caught him. When he looked up, he realized it was Kurt Hummel.

"Watch your step." Kurt said with no emotion.

"Oh, yeah, thanks." Sebastian said.

After the meeting, Sebastian went to go to work. He worked at a hardware store. He was working the cash register when suddenly, a man came up to him and asked, "Can you lead me to where the hammers are?"

He looked up and saw Kurt. His eyes widened.

"Uh, yeah." Sebastian said nervously. Kurt chuckled.

Sebastian led him to where the hammers were. He was about to leave, when, "Weren't you the one who just interviewed me?"

Sebastian turned around and nodded.

"Sebastian." Sebastian said putting out his hand. Kurt shook his hand.

"Um, could you, uh, also do a photo-shoot to accompany the article?" Sebastian asked.

"I guess I could. Sure." Kurt nodded.

The next day was the the photo-shoot. After the photo-shoot, Sebastian was getting his stuff together.

Kurt tapped him on his shoulder. Sebastian turned to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to have some coffee with me?" Kurt asked.

"You mean, right now?" Sebastian asked. Kurt nodded.

"Ok." Sebastian agreed.

They went to a little coffee shop around the corner. Once they got their coffees and sat down, they talked.

Kurt was talking until Sebastian blurted out, "You're cute."

Kurt frozed. "I'm not the man for you." Kurt left.

Sebastian sat there motionless. Sebastian went to his apartment.

He opened and closed the door. Jeff was on the couch eating Cookie Dough ice cream and watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix.

"Hey, Seb." Jeff said scooping up more of the delicious ice cream.

"Hey, Jeffy." Sebastian replied.

"Oh, a package for you was the door. Someone by the name of Kurt Hummel sent it to you." Jeff said wiggling his eyebrows.

Sebastian looked at the package hesitantly before opening it. It was first edition copies of two Thomas Hardy novels.

'How did he know this is my favorite author?' Sebastian asked himself.

An hour later, Sebastian was reading one of the two copies before Jeff came in and said, "Let's have a guys' night."