Chapter V

The outcome battle of us versing the Rare Boss was unexpected. "That was amazing, Kidorobo! I didn't know you can do that!" Omar said in amazement. Isla was nodding in agreement while staring at me in shock.

"Didn't Hanate told you guys? I'm the one who wields the Dual of Mid-Cloak." I said expecting them to know. Omar and Isla turned to Hanate who was already throwing his weapons on the ground surrendering. He bowed down continuously.

"Sorry. Sorry! I just forgot to tell you guys. Spare my life! We are a party after all, aren't we?" Hanate pleaded. Omar smacked his own face.

"Is that how much you trust us?" Omar said disappointed.

"Leave him be. He just has too much going on right now." Isla defended. Omar laughed at how he was just joking with Hanate. It's like both of them have bipolar disorder or something, being all serious about to kill each other then switch jokers. I was getting pretty tired after the fight besides it was late. I swiped my hands to check the time. Man, it's three in the morning, I should probably get off. How should I tell them that I need to go? I guess I'll just honestly tell them we should rest. Those two are arguing now, maybe I should just steal their attention. Are they like this at school too? Well I should meet them in the real world, I think Isla and Omar are good friends.

Someone tapped behind my shoulders. My adrenaline rushed to the Alert system about to attack but my quick reaction stopped me when I smelled the scent lingering in the air. Similar to Isla and... Something I cannot recall. Whose scent is this? More importantly, why is this even important? It's Isla's scent but why am I so sensitive and curious about it. This is Isla's scent isn't it, then why am I... Wait where am I? Everything was black and dark, no light was shining anywhere. I couldn't even see myself. It's the scent of Isla, the scent that no one can define. Its lingering around this room or place I'm in.

"Zar!? Kidorobo?!" Isla repeated several times. I snapped out of the daydream. Before I knew it, I was staring into the sky full of stars in a virtual and fake world. I looked down to see Isla infront of me holding my shirt, pulling me close to her. She looked at my eyes, where ours eyes met deeply. I didn't notice then, but her eyes. Her eyes are beautiful that it sparkles, and reflects everything she sees. "Zar?" Isla repeated once more.

Snapping into reality, or into the game once again I now have full control and back into my body. "Sorry!" I said right away knowing that my distance was way too close. Shoot, I was also staring at her, she might think I'm a pervert now. "W-w. What is it?"

"You spaced out at least for a couple minutes." Isla said, with this worried face of hers. Someone's worried about me. The boy who never cared about anyone but himself all this time. Again, her sparkling eyes looked straight through me. "You know I got pretty worried. I thought you were disconnected, and we all know that's pretty dangerous." She blushed and turned away. I pulled myself away, when I finally realized how close I was. I did realize it earlier but I just had the feeling I didn't want to move back.

"Sorry. It's pretty late, I'm going to go. See you tomorrow at school. I'll properly introduce myself. Tell those two I'm off." I'm surprised I didn't stutter. I hurriedly log out.

I woke up opening my eyes first. That felt really weird. It's the same feeling, the feeling I felt when I was with Asuka. Asuka. It's been awhile since I thought or said that name. That reminds me of the scent that occurred a moment ago. What is this, tears filled my eyes. Man tears or kid tears, it just started to pour. I wiped off the tears and walked to turn off the lights. Below the switch was a table and on top of the table were 4 onions cut into halves. I'm glad I wasn't crazy. I just need to figure out how to apologize to her tomorrow and the rest of the crew. I sighed, letting out a huge breath. I set on of my arms above my head, laying down on the bed, now wondering about the pitch blackness vision. It somehow felt related to Asuka. I believe I dozed off after a couple seconds of summarizing the gameplay today of our fight.

I ran to Myth High earlier than usual today. To clarify some misunderstanding they party might've had. I was stopped by a red light while trying to get the school. Sprinting and thinking about what I should say made me forgot what was going around me. A car honked at me and stomped on the brakes, almost flatten me. The driver flipped me off. I wonder what I did wrong. Oh, I noticed it was the sign to walk across was red. I was embarrassed and I quickly walked out of the driver's sight. The car was a black metallic limo. Who's the limo carrying, I wondered but that's not important right now.

Standing in front of the school building, I finally got my excuse.

"Yo. What are you doing so early?" Hanate was standing next to me waving.

"I could say the same. Anyway, where is the others?" I asked. Hanate pointed in front of us through the glass doors and to a table where sat two people. "Oh. Well let's go."

Hanate and I made it at the table. Omar and Isla seemed exactly like their character in SwordsPlay Universe. Isla seemed more real, and beautiful than ever. But this is no time to fool around.

"I'm sorry yesterday I went without telling you guys. I was pretty tired because it was late." I lied. "Also, the bathroom was calling so, I had to rush." I added. They were all staring at me like they were saying, we understand. Omar was the first to respond.

"It's alright. You gotta do what cannot wait, right?" Omar said carelessly.

"We all logged out after you did." Hanate added in.

"Were you really alright?" Isla said, still worried. Man, I shouldn't have spaced out.

"Yeah. It is just a game however right. No need to be worried." I said with a smile.

The mood of the conversation suddenly changed. "So that ability, was the Dual Of Mid-Cloak! I'm so JEALOUS!" Omar admitted. "I'm glad to have you on our Clan. It's an Honor!"

"You see here, Zar. Omar might be a hothead at times but he can give you some damn good ass encouragement." Hanate butted in.

"You're the one who said that it might be a game but you wouldn't let a teammate die." Isla changed the mood back to where it started. "Anyway, we just met in the real world today, I want to make today memorable." There she goes again and change the tone.

"Let's restart." I smiled. "Hi. I'm Zar, or Kidorobo. The guy who recently join your clan." And so on we all greeted properly. I just couldn't take of my eyes off of Isla the whole time that is. It was getting quite lively but the dang bell has to break us apart.

"I didn't realize you were in the same class as me." I said to Isla sounding like a complete idiot. I scratched the back of my head.

Isla didn't look surprised or anything at all. "I see you all the time. You were pretty depressed I should say. You don't act like it but you're alone most of the time we do group activities." She noticed me all this time but I completely didn't even look at her once. We reached the door of homeroom. It was filled with laughters and happy people. Maybe I should open up, forget the past, live up my youth.

"Thank you and sorry at the same time, Isla." I said. I'll start noticing her more now and forward. I took a seat near the window towards the back corner. The teacher finally came through the portal of the door and into the classroom with coffee.

"Class today we'll have another transfer from Europe. She's not originally from there so help her get use around the school. She has been in SwordsPlay Universe because it was release in Europe first. Get along." The teacher told us. The girl walked in, untied long brown hair, flowing, wearing a silver like necklace with the symbol of H. She looks cute and gorgeous, but I cannot compare her with Isla. She looks somewhat familiar, I could've been lying if I said I never saw her before.

"She's hot. Wonder if she's got someone yet." Some dude whispered.

"She's a real beauty." Another one added. I turned my attention back to staring out the window. I could just look through the window all day, staring at the clouds how they are free roaming around the sky with other clouds.

"Hello, I'm the transfer student. I'm Asuka Gwen." The new student said. I suddenly stood up from my desk staring down at my desk. All attentions were towards me. Asuka. Asuka, that name, that girl, that dream... It all came back. How could not have noticed? I lift my head up to look at Asuka, where our eyes connected once again. She was surprised and shock just as much as I am. Just when I'm about to forget her, she shows up.