Chapter Seven

(Pic of Jade.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter[Seven]

Tiffany quit at Subway. Nina and her were not getting along, and she was annoyed by Terrell coming up there every-other day to see Nina. Tiffany had feelings for him and it hurt hearing him call Nina."Baby"

Tiffany wanted to believe Jade, but it just seemed like Terrell didn't want her, and if he ever did it was to late now. Now she was at a solid 140 pounds. Tiffany was thick in the thighs, small in the waist, and a nice ass to back it all up.

It took Tiffany almost two months to get another job after applying at four different places. She was now making 2.00 dollars more just by working as a front desk clerk for DAYS INN. She worked; Monday through Wednesday, every other Friday and weekends from 3:45pm till 10:45pm.

Tiffany easily connected with the staff. Most off them were in college, or some were in their late 50's. Tiffany got real cool with a guy named Stan. They worked well together. He was six years older than her though.

"To bad you're not twenty-three." Stan pouted playfully. He was an Asian guy with a not so Asian name. His accent was very heavy at times, and Tiffany had trouble understanding him, but he was still really cool.

Bianca and Mowry came through the front door, and Tiffany wished she wasn't working today. Mowry looked really surprised to see Tiffany standing behind the hotel counter. Bianca just smiled in Tiffany's face.

"Where's Jade at?" Tiffany questioned. Mowry didn't have no guilt or shame on his face,"She at work. Can I get a king size bed?" Tiffany started entering his name in the computer. "You want two?"

"Just one.' Tiffany looked back and fourth to him then Bianca, then back at him like he was fucking stupid,"Stan, Can you do this like fo'real. I'm not about to be apart of it." Tiffany just shook her at Mowry. Stan gave them each a room key after a moment. They were both gone for a good two hours of Tiffany's shift till Mowry came back and Tiffany was leaving for her lunch break.

Tiffany glared at him, "I'm not a snitch, but you a nasty ass nigga. I'm not about to let my sister catch some shit from you." Tiffany recently had gotten close to Jade lately, and now considered her part of her family, as her Grandparents, Mom, and Dad did as well.

Mowry grabbed her right hand roughly pulling her outside. "Nigga you betta let me go."

"You ain't about to tell Jade some shit that ain't true."

"I saw it with my own eyes. Watch me walk." Tiffany was sure that this fire in her was coming from all the shit that had happened to her over the past four months."Tif" Mowry called out to her. Tiffany walked over to her jeep. "Tif." Mowry stood close beside her jeep, "Lemme explain -- Bianca ain't here for me." Mowry was tryna tell her something with out saying to much. Tiffany then realized what Jade had told her four weeks back about Mowry being a pimp, and Bianca being one of the many girls he'd turnt out.