Chapter Five

(Picture of Tiffany.)

She's so pretty.

------------------

Chapter[5]

Tiffany and Jade skipped cross-country after school today. They had all the seniors take pictures before it go to cold outside. It was November now. Tiffany watched Jade and Mowry kiss. Even though she hated Mowry, and he was rude. He made Jade happy. Tiffany smiled at the thought. He actually seemed to like her too. She don't know what made her say it, but it slipped out,"Mowry you wanna come with us to the dealer-ship?"

Tiffany wanted to take it back as soon as she'd said it. Hopefully they hadn't heard it. Jade pulled away as Mowry held her waist,"You want me to?" Mowry looked at her confused. Fuck no. Tiffany thought to herself, as she said,"Boy just come before I say no"

Jade's smile was from ear to ear. Her Grandpa and her Dad were taking Tiffany to a dealer-ship today, to help find her a car that she'd seen in the Carspaper. She was hoping if she played her cards right she could just drive off the lot with it.

They all waited for her Dad to pull up in his white SUV. "Tif, you still want a jeep?" Jade asked. Tiffany nodded, "Yes, I hope they still got that red one I want." Red was Tiffany's favorite color. “Oh shit, you gettin' a car?" Mowry asked as he pulled Jade tighter against him.

"Yeah." He hadn't said much, but was already annoying the fuck outta her. Tiffany had only lost eight pounds this week, but at least she wasn't stuck at 170 no more. That was getting real annoying. Tiffany pulled out her phone to see that Nina had texted her, but she ignored it.

Nina and Terrell had each others number's now.

Tiffany found out this at work when she was being nosy by looking over Nina's shoulder. She'd known Terrell for hella's and he had never offered her his digits. It wasn't JUST a sex thing. If it was, why the fuck would he want her number and not Tiffany's? Tiffany was just done liking anybody. Fuck dude's was her motto.

Her Dad finally pulled up in-front of them. Jade always had thought Tiffany's Dad was real cute. Jade immediately forgot Mowry was behind her as he pulled up, and smiled at them out the window. Tiffany thought it was funny, but gross all at the same time. "Hi Dad." Tiffany spoke, as she walked over to the driver's side kissing his cheek before she climbed in the backseat with Mowry and Jade.

"Hi grand-daughter." Her Grandpa turned getting a kiss from her too. "This is Mowry." Jade pointed to him. Mowry just smiled waving. Tiffany realized she had never seen him smile before.

What a change to his face. He actually looked attractive that time. It made Tiffany heat up a little. Jade kissed both Tiffany's Dad and Grandpa. They thought of Jade as there long lost, daughter.

The same couldn't be said about Nina. Tiffany's Dad thought she was just a good friend for her, but they thought her and Jade were two pea's in a pod. "Are you all ready?" Tiffany nodded as they pulled off. The dealer ship was about forty-five minutes away, so Tiffany relaxed in her seat pulling out some sunflower seeds to spit and chew.