Chapter Four

Chapter[Four] 2 weeks later”

"Is this my girl wearing some actual clothes."

Tiffany laughed looking down at herself. This morning she had stepped on the scale. She had lost a total of twenty pounds in just a month, weighing in at 190 pounds. "How are you making your stomach shrink?" Jade pulled at her own small flabby midsection."

Tiffany smacked Jade's hand away from her stomach,"Girl stop,you ain't fat, and I'm just doing this Hip- Hop- Abs. DVD in gym, and at home." Jade eyed the top of Tiffany's head. "Now if I could just get you to take that wig off." Tiffany sighed,"My hair is fucked up. I'm never taking this off." Jade shrugged.

All through- out the day Tiffany was getting complimented on how nice she looked. "Girl please you still fat." Tiffany ignored Adell as she walk to her next class. "You look different" Tiffany looked up hearing Mowry talk.

"What?" Mowry shrugged,"I said you look different." Tiffany just rolled her eyes at him and went back to her work. “Stuck up bitch. I gave you a compliment. Man fuck you.". Tiffany turned around, snapping on him,"I didn't ask you for nothing." Tiffany spoke with a sneer. " Yeah i bet yo ass not gettin' none either." Mowry said that loud enough for everybody to hear.

Tiffany reached out and slapped the shit out of him. Mowry got up and drew back his fist. Tiffany gasped closing her eyes. She waited for him to hit her. When she felt nothing she opened her eyes to see the teacher holding his fist,"To the office. Both of you."

Tiffany grabbed her bag ,and books leaving the class room hurriedly. She got there before Mowry did and sat down. Principle Renold looked up at her,"You are?"

"Tiffany Evans, I slapped Mowry Tahj. He tried to punch me, and the teacher sent us down."Tiffany got that last little bit out as Mowry swung the office door open. He sat down six chairs away from her. 'Why did you hit him?" Tiffany broke down into tears in-front of them both,"He's always making rude comments to me."

Tiffany wiped her eyes. Mowry just looked over at her with no expression on his face. Principle Renold sighed,"Tiffany, I'm sending you home today. Mowry isolated detention today for verbal harassment."

"Lemme just go home too." Mowry asked. Principle Renold just shook his head while calling both Mowry and Tiffany's house's. She knew nobody was there. Her grandparents worked from 8 till 2. "Tiffany, I cant reach anybody. Can you find a way home?" Tiffany nodded,"Yeah.”

Principle Renold pulled out a sheet of paper handing it to her,"Take this home, and have somebody sign it." Tiffany took it. It was a one day suspension slip. Tiffany blew her nose as she left the office.

Sitting outside she waited for the bus to come. Mowry came outside five mintues later sitting on the bus stop away from her. They were sitting for about ten minutes in silence until Mowry said something,"You gonna just slap me, and I was tryna compliment you." Tiffany ignored him. "Man whateva." Mowry got up when she didn't say anything.