Chapter Two.

"I'm fat Jade. I'm not goin' Jade sucked her teeth. "Girl, nigga's these days love em big 'n' thick." Tiffany looked back at Jade. She was real skinny. "How would you know?”Tiffany teased.

Jade slapped her ass,"I may not have big titties, or wide curves, but I be killin em with this."

 Tiffany starting laughin' while turning to look back at her laptop. "Tiffany, it's Friday, it's 6pm. Let's go do somethin' Tiffany finally let Jade pull her out of her house an hour later.

 Jade got her to put down the track suits, the oversized hoodies, and had her slip her into a simple pair of jeans,and a black off the shoulder top. Tiffany refused to take off the honey colored wig though.

 One of the people at the school were having a party tonight Tiffany assumed, something that Tiffany knew nothing about.

 Jade was her closest friend. She had other people she talked to sometimes, but nobody she could talk to like Jade. Tiffany met Jade when she had first moved to Virginia. Jade genuinely thought she was a cool person.

 Even though Tiffany was closest to Jade -- at times she felt as if shouldn't trust her. She wasn't sure if it was intentional, or if it was related to something else,but until Jade showed her other wise.

 The barrier was there.

 The music could be heard from two houses away as Jade pulled up next to the curb across the street from the house. Jade had driven her step-dads car tonight. He, and Jade's Mom had went out to a dinner with some folks.

Tiffany looked around outside.

At least sixty-five cars took up either side of the street. "Whose party?" Tiffany asked getting out the car following Jade. ,"I don't know. Terrell just told me If I ain't have nothing to do than here's the address.

Tiffany immediately got nervous. She had, had a crush on Jade's step-brother Terrell for a minute now. Jade had no idea about her crush on him though. Terrell was five years older than her. So, this was not a high-school party.

Jade knocked on the door and five, maybe ten minutes later a guy answered the door. He eyed Jade then Tiffany. "Who is y'all?". "Terrell invited us." Jade rudely pushed past him before he said anything else. "Let's get some drinks." Jade, and Tiffany walked deeper into the house.

 Everybody was up grindin' and gyratin'. Not one person was sitting down.

 Jade looked over at Tiffany smiling as they found, and entered the kitchen. Terrell was talking to some girl. They both held a bottle of Coorslight beer. Terrell looked up obviously hearing somebody come into the kitchen. "Hey Jade, Tiffany" Jade hugged Terrell. Tiffany smile a little bit,"Hi Terrell."

Terrell was so fine. He stood tall with gray eyes, light-skin, and straight teeth. He had always been a sweetheart to Tiffany. "You both havin' fun?" The girl next to Terrell kept muggin' Jade while she drank from her beer bottle. Tiffany blushed from Terrell's deep voice. Jade just shrugged. "Don't know yet. We just got here."

Tiffany went over to the cooler taking two cherry wine coolers out for herself, and Jade. Jade popped the top off the glass bottle taking a sip, "Thank you.". Tiffany nodded saying,"You're welcome." while drinking from her own. Terrell eyed Tiffany,"You look nice in them jeans."