Chapter Six

Chapter[6]

Jade fingered Tiffany's honey nut colored, shoulder length hair. "I cant believe after two years you took that dusty thing off." Tiffany just smiled spinning the dial on her locker.

"Me and Mowry finally fucked." Jade had said it so low that Tiffany had thought she said something else, "You said what?" Jade sighed,"Girl, you can't hear I said me and Mowry fucked."

Tiffany eyed her curiously. "Okay? Why you seem upset about it?"

“Cause we only been together for like three months. I don't want him losin' interest." Tiffany pulled three text books out,shutting her locker while looking at Jade like she was crazy, "He likes you Jade. A whole lot. You ain't got a clue, Do you?"

Jade just shook her head, "Girl, I don't know, them bitches still be tryna fuck, and they know I been going with him."

"Girl, Mowry straight sprung ova you." Jade smiled, "Fo'real?" Tiffany nodded, and Jade started smiling harder as the bell rang,"Girl, I'll see you at lunch." Tiffany hugged Jade before she walked off to her own class.

Tiffany sat in the back of the class-room again pulling out her notebook and textbook. "Hey Tif." Mowry's deep voice roughly greet her. It sounded like he'd just woken up. Tiffany looked up meeting Mowry's chocolate brown eyes as he sat side-ways in his desk. Tiffany and Mowry connected only on a surface level, but they weren't close in anyway.

He sure was chipper today. Wonder why? Tifffany just shook her head. She knew why. "Damn that all yo hair?" Mowry's hand started touching on Tiffany's scalp. She smacked his hand away from her head. ,"Boy who told you to start touching my head?" Mowry sglared ather a little.

Tiffany patted her hair back in place. About four month's back Tiffany thought Mowry was hella stupid till Jade revealed that he had straight A's. He was smart as hell. He had a 4.0 and everything He was even taking some courses at Norfolk State University. Mowry was also a heavy pot head. He only smoked when he was outta school though.

Tiffany stayed quiet when Bianca smiled at Mowry while she was coming down the aisle he and Tiffany were in. She made sure she turnt her whole ass in his direction. Just like MOST nigga's he glanced at that ass ,and then looked away when she sat down.

The teacher finally came in and they started the lesson. Tiffany's phone vibrated in her jeans. Tiffany used Mowry as her shield while she sneakily pulled it out.

From Nina;

Terrell asked me to go sum where wit him Saturday, is that cool with you?

Tiffany sucked her teeth. Why was she asking if it cool was now? When she fucked him and kissed him she never looked Tiffany's way to ask if it was "cool"