Phat-A$$

[Update 08/25/2022] 

***  THIS IS AN EXCERPT ONLY! IT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO READ PAST CHAPTER 10. THE BARNES&NOBLES VERSION IS ON THIS PAGE ONLY, AND IT IS FREE TO READ! ***

Chapter[One]

Living in the hood of Virginia brought out a lot of the hood rats, and this nigga had to have come straight from the center of it. He was dressed in all black from head to toe. A silver buckle was the only thing shinning on him. He was chocolate, pure chocolate. There was a cut was on his top lip, his left cheek, and the tip of his ear had also been cut off.

Tiffany subconsciously frowned in distaste.

His attitude had to play a role in his attraction, because his face wasn't picking up the slack. He had big arms. He looked physically fit. Tiffany sat flushed as she found the outline off his small six pack that clung to his all black t-shirt.

So he had some nice character traits, but he was still just on OKAY lookin' dude . Tiffany tried to convince herself.

She didn't have to look behind her to know he was being looked at hella hard.Mowryas the teacher announced him, made his way down the aisle bumping Tiffany's arm. He eyed her silently before taking the seat behind her.

Ms. Brooks continued her lesson.

The day went by as normal. A-lot of the girls were trying to get at Mowry. He seemed unfazed by it as he fit in easily with everybody.

"Girl, he is sexy as fuck." Jade kept glancing over. They were eating Chinese food today. Jade had driven her Mom's car to get it this time. "He looks like Lil Wayne." Jade kept staring, and talking. Tiffany had barely said anything.

Tiffany scarcely looked his way shaking her head."Lil Wayne? He looks like the darker skinned version ofKirko Bangz." Jade swallowed her sprite. "I don't give a damn who he looks like. Just know he got my twat flowin'"

Tiffany frowned. "You could have kept that to yourself -- like fa' real." Jade shrugged nonchalantly, biting into her egg roll.

Tiffany watched as he was walking over to throw out his tray of food. He caught eyes with Tiffany first before looking at Jade. The food went in the trash as he edged back over to the table he was sitting at previously.

"He is so damn fine! Girl he was looking over here too. He can shop at my store any time he wants." Tiffany tuned Jade out just eating her food for the remainder of the thirty minute lunch.

**

"Bye Jade." Tiffany told her as she walked back over, and sat on the near by bus- stop waiting for the city bus. It was 8:45pm. Tiffany would have went with Jade, but she didn't trust Jade's ride. They had been standing on the bus stop for about forty minutes until some dude in a red Ford truck pulled up right next to them. Tiffany couldn't see nothing, but four gold front teeth, and the whites of his eye balls.

Jade had done this a couple times before, but Tiffany always was likehell to the no. Tiffany waited another hour before the city bus finally pulled up. An older black women sat in the middle clutching her purse and looking out the window like she invisible to everything around her.

An older white guy sat in the very front.

Tiffany took the seat farthest in the back. The white guy kept glancing over his shoulder in Tiffany's direction. He looked old enough to be her GREAT- grand-dad. Tiffany loudly kissed her teeth.